1. For all those who keep bragging and bashing cause the video lags im sorry my pc wasnt in the best condition while filming...

2. So... Any question guys? Im willing to help

3. May 13, 2019  
    Dude your video sucks lol, i mean, guide is pretty good, one of the best i've seen so far, everything's well explained and there are no mistakes, maybe one or two... but the video itself sucks, low fps, you could shorten it by atleast ten minutes, you don't have skills in video editing etc etc

In future if you decide to make videos like these atleast learn how to use vegas pro and get some good recording software lol

90% is in montage

If this video was montaged properly and profesionally it would be a bomb......sad

4. May 19, 2019  
    Dude your video sucks lol, i mean, guide is pretty good, one of the best i've seen so far, everything's well explained and there are no mistakes, maybe one or two... but the video itself sucks, low fps, you could shorten it by atleast ten minutes, you don't have skills in video editing etc etc

In future if you decide to make videos like these atleast learn how to use vegas pro and get some good recording software lol

90% is in montage

If this video was montaged properly and profesionally it would be a bomb......sad
    Yeah, unfortunately thats true. However, post had been edited. I might add more things into it

5. May 26, 2019  
    I enjoyed the video for real man thumbs up. You can feel from the video how passionate you are and how much effort you put into the game. I admire people like you. We need more of them. You are probably older since many things you listed at your post people start realizing just when they are older. Dont bother with negative comments. You did something for community without expecting a reward even tho you dont have best PC even tho you knew the video wont have the best quality but thats not my concern... The spirit of the Warrior was there and thas what matters the most! 10/10

6. May 29, 2019  
    I enjoyed the video for real man thumbs up. You can feel from the video how passionate you are and how much effort you put into the game. I admire people like you. We need more of them. You are probably older since many things you listed at your post people start realizing just when they are older. Dont bother with negative comments. You did something for community without expecting a reward even tho you dont have best PC even tho you knew the video wont have the best quality but thats not my concern... The spirit of the Warrior was there and thas what matters the most! 10/10
    I don't have words to thank you enough for this post brother... Many many thanks!!!

7. Best way to learn how to play a warrior:
    1. Read your spells, talents, procs, stats and whatever else there is to read in this game.
    2. Play more = more practice (get used to your keybinds)
    3. Read other classes abilities and procs and talents and etc., develop awareness of your surroundings as that is the most effective way to learn how to play any class (knowing when to LoS, when not to, when to peak your healer, when you can chase, where to stand, who's casting what, who has trinket and who doesn't, etc).
    4. Go watch some good warriors actually play (a lot of vods of warriors playing even doing commentary, if you're still unaware and can't explain things for yourself). Examples are Qwneer (vods), Shinta (sometimes streams), Flynxzddos/Brunhitys (streams), plenty of Russians warriors who are good and stream.

8. Do you have some tips&tricks for dueling an UH DK as an Arms Warr please?
    Or even better... it would be really nice if you could make another forum post where you could share some tips and knowledge that you still remember on Warrior vs Each Class / spec and how to beat them 1v1 (if possible)

9. May 13, 2020  
    Do you have some tips&tricks for dueling an UH DK as an Arms Warr please?
    Or even better... it would be really nice if you could make another forum post where you could share some tips and knowledge that you still remember on Warrior vs Each Class / spec and how to beat them 1v1 (if possible)
    I think he's offline for god knows how long... think its best way to contact via youtube it worked for me... Warcrimes quit Warmane
    Edited: May 13, 2020

10. Yo guys sorry for not replying here, haven't been on website in long time, if you have any questions please post it on youtube video, that way i will catch it up cause notifications are popping up. Cheers!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Hhx...annel=Marshall

11. players on blackrock are the most toxic part of warmane community, i've ever seen too don't see how are they teaching me anything, i've only seen few words comming out of they chat bubbles, it's dog and bark bark...

12. War? Are you here? if you are here, by all means do something

First 12