1. About BigBrotherBox (Bakalar) and Multiboxing

Hello everyone,

So I was in the game 3 days ago in Lorderon server and I saw that person who multiboxing trying to kill Wrynn, and he made it. Today I logged in again and I see the same thing. So this guys is so brave that he can even STEAM his multiboxing and not get any ban?

Here is his twitch channel https://www.twitch.tv/bigbrotherbox (I am leaving this link for the GM's so they can check it from the last videos -tons of evidence)

Thank you for your concern.

2. He's not brave, it's just simply not against the rules. The multiboxers actually have their own section in the forums.

3. But I saw multiboxers getting banned from Icecrown, is this rule just inculuding Lorderon?

4. Were they multiboxers or bots? Because we ban a lot of bots.

5. Probably they were bots, thank you for making this clear for me. I am done ^^

6. Hello everyone,

So I was in the game 3 days ago in Lorderon server and I saw that person who multiboxing trying to kill Wrynn, and he made it. Today I logged in again and I see the same thing. So this guys is so brave that he can even STEAM his multiboxing and not get any ban?

Here is his twitch channel https://www.twitch.tv/bigbrotherbox (I am leaving this link for the GM's so they can check it from the last videos -tons of evidence)

Thank you for your concern.

No, he is not botting, he is the best multiboxer on lordaeron. I'm doing the same thing like him. He won't be banned, i won't be banned too. :)

7. No, he is not botting, he is the best multiboxer on lordaeron. I'm doing the same thing like him. He won't be banned, i won't be banned too. :)
    Predictions by Nostradamus, whichever happens :D

1st prophecy- Prohibition of massive multiboxing No financial benefit, somewhat in conflict with Lordaeron's original design idea.
    2nd prophecy - Allow massive multiboxing and full coinshop. Lordaeron will be the Second Icecrown. PROFIT.

If we are interacting with multiboxers, we are supporting multiboxing. Very simple.
    I don't leave BG's every time i see MB, so i am as quilty as everyone else here. Welcome the "Second Wave".. full donor coinshop...

- Sibe -

8. Predictions by Nostradamus, whichever happens :D

1st prophecy- Prohibition of massive multiboxing No financial benefit, somewhat in conflict with Lordaeron's original design idea.
    2nd prophecy - Allow massive multiboxing and full coinshop. Lordaeron will be the Second Icecrown. PROFIT.

If we are interacting with multiboxers, we are supporting multiboxing. Very simple.
    I don't leave BG's every time i see MB, so i am as quilty as everyone else here. Welcome the "Second Wave".. full donor coinshop...

- Sibe -

I don't play on Icecrown. I'm playing on Lordaeron server. Here i'm multiboxing, not on Icecrown. :)

9. if you're in bakalar's twitch chan check https://www.twitch.tv/videos/365851710 its one video where it shows bakalar losing twice enjoy, first battle starts at 2h:55m second fight starts at 5h:36m.
    Enjoy

10. if you're in bakalar's twitch chan check https://www.twitch.tv/videos/365851710 its one video where it shows bakalar losing twice enjoy, first battle starts at 2h:55m second fight starts at 5h:36m.
    Enjoy

Yea, with premade and outnumbered him sure you can kill him. Alliance lose without premade, that's it.
    You can't kill him 15v15 mr. Jhenna. Use your brain, thanks. :)

Actually he was alone in Fortress, but gj, you won it. :D That was 1 week ago.
    Edited: January 26, 2019

11. He's not brave, it's just simply not against the rules. The multiboxers actually have their own section in the forums.
    You can close this thread already. Ppl doesn't understand multiboxing is allowed, they never will understand that, and they will cry more for sure.

Kind regard, Thekingg. :)

12. You can close this thread already. Ppl doesn't understand multiboxing is allowed, they never will understand that, and they will cry more for sure.

Kind regard, Thekingg. :)
    Multiboxing is allowed, not against the rules. There is even special exeption rule at Players Code of Conduct for supporting Multiboxing. Otherwise it would be Disturbing Gameplay, and characters "on follow" at bg's that is not allowed and may get you banned:

"#15: Complaints about Multi-boxing -- Hostility towards the server or other members due to the subject of multi-boxing is considered inappropriate. It is an allowed and supported play-style of this game, and the mistreatment of others for it is forbidden. Moderation action taken will depend upon the severity of the action and if the member has a history of offenses."

So stop crying about it, and don't talk about it.

- Sibe -
    Edited: January 26, 2019