1. paymentwall | paypal donations

hello there, paymentwall doesn't allowed the paypal donations? it can't be possible?
    i'm not usin' paysafecard and indian payment methods..
    i'm usin' only paypal.. how can i donate via paypal? some ideas?

2. I've used mint cause others recommended it to me.
    You buy mint cards from some website via paypal (so you got that protection if it's a used/invalid code) and you enter the pin here, simple.

idk the policy on linking stores on here so just google it and check the reviews of the the website, find one you trust and that's it.

3. use paypal to pay for one of the gift card options that are available to your region. However, I doubt that Warmane will ever directly accept Paypal since Blizzard accepts Paypal and that would probably force blizzards hand...

I use paypal to pay for subway and dollar general gift cards when I feel like donating.

4. Just wanted to add my experience to this thread, do not waste your time getting a paypal debit card if you're looking to try to use it here. All transactions are automatically blocked from paypal due to obvious reasons. I had to go the subway route, although that appears to be ending in a couple months :/