1. Donations from Serbia

If you can to give donations from Serbia i have a lot of friends who wan't to buy premium but they can't beacuse we can't donate from our country

2. One way is to use a VPN into another country and use some prepaid card available for them. Cards like Subway and Mint are often mentioned around the forums, so consider that.

If you still insist on using your card only paymentwall support can help you with that, it's out of warmane's hands.

3. Players from Serbia who didn't already donate cannot play the game atm, the queue is over 1k from 12 am to 00 ... And there is no way to donate, not even with VPNs and prepaid cards, i tried every possible solution... Warmane do something!

4. The reason why this is the case, is because there's a high amount of fraudulent activity with credit cards and such in Serbia and therefore payment processors, due to simply insurance companies not wanting to insure their accounts, deny a whole country from having access to their services.

This is usually out of Warmane's hands, as we can't really change that fact that these companies do not want to receive funds from several countries.

It is however possible to donate, but with using many tricks that we should not disclose as staff of Warmane.

5. I used payoneer card. it worked.