1. Disenchanting in dungeons

Upon entrance,everyone agreed items no one need should be DE and we were supposed to roll on them.

There were over 10 items,which is in total pretty good amount of money.

At the end of the runs,disenchanter gave everyone 1 large prismatic shard.

That's 3 shards(because tank and enchanter were from the same guild),out of 10 DE items.8 prismatic shards and 2 void crystals.

Is that considered as scam or ninja?Because i got it on video,just asking to confirm.I feel scammed by people who are in best pve guild on ally side.Shame,to ruin guild's reputation for 400 gold or risking 3500 gs char getting banned.
    Edited: January 27, 2019

2. Yes. Never agree to roll for shards at the end as most enchanters get away with murder with this method. Roll for shards upon D/E. Some will win more than others but you still have a fair shot each D/E

3. There were over 10 items,which is in total pretty good amount of money - your words

Yes I can recall 10 items that dropped in SP and UB.
    But let me recall all the items I can think of that went to offspecs or didnt get De'd.

Underbog
    [Arcanium Signet Bands] is being worn by Noheroforya right now. It dropped off the first boss in underbog and after it dropped he asked if he could need!
    [Weathered Band of the Swamplord]
    [Stormshield of Renewal] If I remember correctly this was another item that dropped that didnt get De'd
    [Eye of the Stalker]

Slave Pens
    1 Item off the first boss didnt get de'd and there was a conversation about it in chat if he could need. I said need it, he did.
    [Liar's Cord} A conversation about this item being crap or not was brought up and once again I said need it, he did.
    [Adamantine Chain of the Unbroken]

Here are 7 items, 2 epics and 4 or 5 blues all items that didnt get de'd.
    That leaves 5 large prismatic shards that got divided 1 per person at the end of the dungeon.

I also remember the names of the other two people in the group....

Now can I see this video you mentioned?

4. Video proof is going to GM should i decide to send it.

What happened to 2 void crystals?

Typical DE scam trick,i just didn't expect it from 3.5 k gs players,from top pve guild.

Still waiting for valid respond,if its scam or ninja.

5. Yea u should report it, I think this is scam, if gms decided that its not, it will just nothing happend, at least u should try it. Hate ppl like this, coz i personally have enchanting on every char, just because ppl like this.

6. I have no idea what makes you think that you are eligible to leech off someone's effort and gold they've put into enchanting. Only thing I would have given you would be the average ammount of gold you'd get from vendoring the average amount of items from winning greed rolls because that is all you deserve.

7. I have no idea what makes you think that you are eligible to leech off someone's effort and gold they've put into enchanting. Only thing I would have given you would be the average ammount of gold you'd get from vendoring the average amount of items from winning greed rolls because that is all you deserve.
    That's complete BS you wrote. Everyone from their party agreed that they Disenchant items and roll for them, therefore you should be able to roll for everything that's been dissed under player hands as a drop from these bosses. And get certain enchanting material for each highest roll you make. If there is statement from enchanter like : "Everything you don't need I'll take for my purposes" as demand from enchanter in case he is a leader. If these words haven't been written, then it can be considered as scam IMO.

8. I have no idea what makes you think that you are eligible to leech off someone's effort and gold they've put into enchanting. Only thing I would have given you would be the average ammount of gold you'd get from vendoring the average amount of items from winning greed rolls because that is all you deserve.
    This is bull****. Getting 300 enchanting takes absolutely zero effort, and you are not a special snowflake for having the skill to disenchant.
    Stop scamming, stop whining and hand out the shards the party earned together.

9. I have no idea what makes you think that you are eligible to leech off someone's effort and gold they've put into enchanting. Only thing I would have given you would be the average ammount of gold you'd get from vendoring the average amount of items from winning greed rolls because that is all you deserve.
    The amount of salt produced in your post makes Morton Salt looks like grain of salt compared to your production.

Typical pve elitis.Thank you for making my report easier,oh brother,you have no idea how easier you just made it.With that comment of yours,combined with my video,you can most likely say bb to your account.

Im still waiting for that answer 'what happened to 2 void crystals'

Thank you once again for making it so much easier.

You were 'man' enough to scam,be a man to admit it,don't hide behind your friends who beg me not to report you.

I think we can all agree,with your post you sealed this topic and we can close it because you buried yourself 10 feet deep with it.
    Edited: January 28, 2019

10. Actually my good friend I have stopped playing on this shop centric server a while ago. I am just saying my opinion and frankly I d rather roll for the items and get a few pieces to disenchant than to feed you any crystals/shards. Enjoy the prospering server .)

11. " That's complete BS you wrote. Everyone from their party agreed that they Disenchant items and roll for them, therefore you should be able to roll for everything that's been dissed under player hands as a drop from these bosses. And get certain enchanting material for each highest roll you make. If there is statement from enchanter like : "Everything you don't need I'll take for my purposes" as demand from enchanter in case he is a leader. If these words haven't been written, then it can be considered as scam IMO. "

Or keep the shards/crystals and give the leeches the exact same amount of gold they would receive from vendoring the items + maybe something extra, now that would be well deserved .)

12. Actually my good friend I have stopped playing on this shop centric server a while ago. I am just saying my opinion and frankly I d rather roll for the items and get a few pieces to disenchant than to feed you any crystals/shards. Enjoy the prospering server .)
    i got to say your full of BS!1st off enchanting is not "hard" and everyone knows that when in a group or raid and people agree to have items DE'ed that EVERYONE rolls on the shards/voids or the like. your not special you do not get to need every item because your an enchanter and you and your guild mates are supposed to keep/ ripp people off after you DE stuff. why dont you do 100% guild runs and you can keep every time you want?dont pug simple as that.

prospering server? another dumb comment!funny your one of the dumb players/posters here ripping people off in game now you claim your on another server doing the same im sure yet you keep posting here......

FYI 3-4k player pop is MASSIVE for a private server i know i can from another TBC server here.... its what people do a new server opens all the kids like you rush to play it then end games rolls around and some move on some stay, its how servers work. if you went to the "new TBC" server the same thing will happen there... private servers usually have a few thousand people on and the only think that will/can change that is #1 a new fresh server and #2 blizz opening up classic servers for certain x-pacs.

and as far as this being a "shop centric server" like you claim yeah its all about that progression right?thats why you rip people off for the gold /gear/coins right?funny thing is outland does not even sell s4 or t6 yet and you already cry about it, well done dragon slayer well done!

13. You've no idea how much effort I ve actually put into the server and BT/SWP and all tiers before that. And I am not ripping anyone up. If you still think it was me along with that leech in that dungeon then you're wrong.

I am just saying I'd rather have less enchanting mats from the dungeon run for myself than to feed undeserved mats to someone else without ench. Let them roll in their vendor gold .)
    Edited: January 30, 2019

14. I am just saying I'd rather have less enchanting mats from the dungeon run for myself than to feed undeserved mats to someone else without ench. Let them roll in their vendor gold .)
    UNDESERVED. Oh I forgot on how you can 1man dungeons and that you only carried few world people to give them few badges. LMAO. I'm done for this thread lol.

15. Furthermore if he received one shard at the end of the dungeon then that is still a good deal more in gold than he would get from winning and vendoring an average of 1-2 items when having no enchanter in the group at all. So imo he should even be grateful for getting something extra.

"This is bull****. Getting 300 enchanting takes absolutely zero effort, and you are not a special snowflake for having the skill to disenchant. "

If it takes "absolutely zero effort" then by all means don't let me stop you getting it, it is quite worth it in the end (ring enchantments) .)
    Edited: January 31, 2019

12 Last