1. Your reward for skilling up enchanting is a powerful ring enchant and a tip for enchanting someones gear.
    You don't deserve free shards in dungeons or raids for it.

2. That is true, but neither am I obliged to disenchant shards for someone else. I see no reason to split those shards equally since even giving one of them away is worth more in gold than the gold he would have gotten from vendoring the loot won by greed rolls. Why should that player deserve more than the average gold he would have gotten without an enchanter in the group? The player is just gaining extra gold because someone else can turn items into mats that are worth a lot more than vendoring and it is undeserved. So I should basically give people free gold because I am an enchanter? I'd rather give them enough gold at the end of the run or just greed roll for items as everyone else. Someone disenchanting soulbound items for you is something extra, you are not eligible for it by default.

3. Sure, if you are a dickhead you can only disenchant the gear that you won in the dungeon while the rest of the party has to vendor their items.
    It's pretty much like when you join a dungeon grp and then only buff yourself and not the rest of the party.
    You can do that but you shouldn't be surprised if ppl hate you when you behave like that.
    Edited: January 31, 2019

4. They may not like me, but it doesn't give them the right to come and QQ on the forum, thinking they've been scammed.

5. They may not like me, but it doesn't give them the right to come and QQ on the forum, thinking they've been scammed.
    The OP got scammed. The rules are clear on that:
    http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=325598
    "In-game ninja policy:
    - Changing looting rules during the raid, after it has started."

The looting rule of his dungeon grp was as follow:
    Upon entrance,everyone agreed items no one need should be DE and we were supposed to roll on them.
    The disenchanter and his guildy broke that rule and scammed the others.
    Edited: January 31, 2019

6. I'm locking this thread because it seems to have been answered in multiple ways.
    Please, if you believe someone is breaking a rule, report them to a GM so we can all move forward.

First 12