1. 14.Year Wow Vet

!!Hello!! All.Iam a14 year wow vet.Started on retail on black water raider server allaince.
    Then moved to horde got 2 of my brothers to play an moved to horde on zuluhed.
    Where we joined several guilds.An played up to wrath.An my oldest at the time was
    A healer i was a dps dk unholy.Did everything together up to draenor.And ran 3
    top guilds.Went on to arthas server after draenor an went in legion.After legion
    i needed a break an went on to allaince rejoined my 2nd brother an we raided
    an played countless here.Well B.f.a was ok but i saw where.It just became.Over
    time boring as the only way to put it retail with all changes an nothing spending
    countless 15$ felt like robbing me i missed so much of how wow use to be.
    And felt like a job i have been hardcore raider for 10+years but the changes.
    Each expac taking an stripping us of how we wanna play no customization
    the talents are diff an cant spec the way i use to an legion we had that back
    I like how it played out.Still is my fav besides cata an wrath.Well i eventually quit
    after 14 yrs an was looking for something with flavor an found out about private
    servers off youtube.Dodgykabab an led me here.Well im here an like to start again
    my journey im looking into rogue or enhancement sham allaince :) Kosmikray is here folks
    an im going to do it once more :)

2. Welcome!

That's quite a wow career you got there. It's always good to see vets coming over to revisit some of their favorite expansions.

Enjoy your stay :)