1. Don't wanna say I told u so....but I TOLD YOU SO....
    I fkin knew this was going to happen...every ally saying and nagging "gosh, we are desperate for twinks and bla bla"
    It's a known fact that more ally twinks moved to the new server than horde twinks...so the numbers wasn't the problem..the mentality the allies had
    Check this SS I took last March, on the 19

and now check this thread http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=369227 and read the comments around that date. It's a long read, but u people will see that I warned that, after the crossrealm, things would get even worse for the horde side. Turns out I was right.
    And now I hear that horde is being kept alive by ally twinks who transferred to horde...haha the irony

2. @ Androidz
    Not everyone wants to make 78-79 twinks
    Not everyone wants to make 70 twinks...actually replace 78-79, in that TL;DR text, with 70, and see what u get...stop trying to force ur way of thinking on everyone
    and sweetie, levelers get one shotted by 70s too, not just by 79s...just like those levelers in borean who get camped by brave, skilled 70 twinks.
    u'r always bringing the skill card, but I've seen good, skilled 70s and 79s, aswell as bad 70s and 79s. I can make a better opinion, regarding the skill level of 79s cause they play all classes, not just sub rouge, prot war, retri pala, mm hunts and a few resto dudus like the 70s do.

Now when it's the last chance u guys have to keep this thing alive, u go again with ur hatred against 79 twinks

3. @axis

Greetings I have 10 years of twinkling exp. And u till this day I stil don't know 1 skilled 79 you can trash 70 as much as you can but there's are facts why you play 79 and if you pointing out about subs prots and resto I can point out how u fuktards playing blood dk bm hunter and bomie druid... You know what despite that u still barely survive vs top 70 team it's really sad. I should make a video what you guys doing in bgs tunel vizion without support or logical thinking popping starfall and die using blood **** with full stamina stuck or popping immunity with bm and then die oh oh wait I forgot about thous paladins pha xd next time u wana talk about skill bring that **** on ur lvl 70 and I can come with any class u want

4. 78-79s have absolutely no impact on the bracket @Androidz,
    70s have armor pen huntards, rogues and resil stacking ******ins and resto druids
    79s have starfall bots, no skill enh shamans and facerolling dks
    so its equal

alliance wins most of the bgs like 70 out of 100 games is won by alliance :)
    while horde team is half levelers that afk after the first death, alliance has a full team of tryhard twinks that think theyre good and emote spam on you
    id say horde needs more twinks than alliance does, so that horde can have a decent team that has a fair chance versus alliance twinks and not get gy camped

5. 70 use to own bgs for long time (at least on ic and dw realms) and we use to hate 79 lots, I personally one of the biggest haters and 79 killer :D (hunter rocks) and now 79 taking it over and we cant doo anything about it cus the server ****ed us up, database wiped, vote shop closed and honor item vendor gone too. (rip 70) and crossrealm = more 79

I personally know all this 70 twinks who comment here, all of em good old twinks. ppl who main 70 twinks on wow its fair for them to make this kind of comments because It's painful for us to see 70 dying while 79 taking it over, and we cant doo **** about it.

So I think we should just focus on making this 70-79 bracket is a better place instead of hate each others soo much like this because we have to doo bgs together anyway, and 70 who have hard time vs 79 just change ****ing play style go support or something instead of lead vanguard xD (but yeah its hard to doo it while bgs not balanced, genocide) we have much fun on raid and stuffs anyway, 70 twinking not just about bgs. We doo lot more fun stuffs right (Do not tell em here, keep it secret!)

have fun everyone o/
    Edited: January 31, 2019

6. Lordaeron Horde has been sucking hard in PvP since late fall. Currently, less than 10 out of 50 teams in the 2v2 ladder are Horde. And I'm sure most of you remember the faction's losing streak just before cross-realm was implemented in December.

I think Warmane needs to implemented vote point-based faction transfers sooner than later... because many players including myself would want to experience a new community without losing my character investment.

7. I think this is behavior of new generation players who dreaming to be best in slot without skills.... They can't play 80 cus to suck and they can't play 70 cus they to dum... Not all of them but 95% of them
    Do you realize one cant get bis at lvl 70 without investing 70+ coins to get otherwise unavailable pvp gear? To get bis at 79 all you need is to run few lvl 78 dungeons and buy crafted set. 79 is a clear winner here.

Don't wanna say I told u so....but I TOLD YOU SO....
    I fkin knew this was going to happen...every ally saying and nagging "gosh, we are desperate for twinks and bla bla"
    It's a known fact that more ally twinks moved to the new server than horde twinks...so the numbers wasn't the problem..the mentality the allies had
    Check this SS I took last March, on the 19

and now check this thread http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=369227 and read the comments around that date. It's a long read, but u people will see that I warned that, after the crossrealm, things would get even worse for the horde side. Turns out I was right.
    And now I hear that horde is being kept alive by ally twinks who transferred to horde...haha the irony
    Hanzee trying to look smart yet failing miserably once again. Horde lacks players because Lord twinks left to an unnamed server/went lvl80. Which is a direct result of a year-long unbalance that caused the demise of Lordaeron twinking scene.

Let me remind you: most Lord horde players (including you) did not acknowledge this. There was enough time to fix it but because of people like you - who were constantly denying the issue - Ally players eventually got fed up with a perpetual number disadvantage, losing roughly 80-90% of bgs and stopped playing. The formula was simple: no ally=no bgs, no bgs=no twinks.

TL;DR you should not be complaining after directly (and greatly) contributing to this issue. Turns out you were wrong.
    Edited: March 18, 2019

8. new body wanting to get into lvling on warmane , aiming on icecrown horde 60-70 bracket , how is it looking for current date?

9. when i log in now its 3-4 ppl max :(
    So sad..

10. July 4, 2019  
    Whats up with the new widespread horde trend of leaving bgs when losing? They win most bgs nowadays cuz ally teams are full of levelers and are happy to farm them all day long, yet when they face ally twink team one can be pretty sure they will leave mid-game and wait for ally twinks to go offline to start queueing again :D. Just to name few: players like Suganice, Playful, Ultimos, Enol, Zazaka, Nauden etc. do it all the time lol. If ally players started acting in this manner there would be no bgs, guaranteed.

11. July 4, 2019  
    Whats up with the new widespread horde trend of leaving bgs when losing? They win most bgs nowadays cuz ally teams are full of levelers and are happy to farm them all day long, yet when they face ally twink team one can be pretty sure they will leave mid-game and wait for ally twinks to go offline to start queueing again :D. Just to name few: players like Suganice, Playful, Ultimos, Enol, Zazaka, Nauden etc. do it all the time lol. If ally players started acting in this manner there would be no bgs, guaranteed.
    It's just too damn difficult to play 2 factions simultaneusly :S
    Same **** happens nowdays in every bracket. all curremt X9 brackets are only for beating **** out of lowbies, slaughterfests.
    Edited: July 4, 2019

12. July 9, 2019  
    We r need more rotation IceCrwon->Lordaeron players

13. After half year forum ban i am returned :D
    Both side need more 70-79s twinks and we can play av and ioc more because those 2 bgs pop up so rarely :/
    But as i checking 79s ppls horde have 2x more 79s ( i cant say twinks) ppls usually.
    True horde looks like weak now not like in old red death times :D

14. During retail LK and Cata, 70s were more common as rated arena teams required you to be 70 when you created/joined a team. And people loved switching and remaking arena teams which helped curb the 71+ population.
    Edited: July 14, 2019

First 123412 ... Last