1. 1 Week Ago  
    Horde hardcore bot farming on wsg :D these 2 aly bots (priest and war followed some1 on every bg no responds from them and they use 1 spell only).Autofollow with autospell.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pkf7qle-7mw
    Edited: 1 Week Ago

2. 1 Week Ago  
    I had that priest auto-following me dead the last bg. Everyone needs to open tickets on those guys, not just report afk.

3. 1 Week Ago  
    Can someone point me into the direction of a bis 79 feral twink?
    You can check out my feral on armory. Meowschwitz. I played balance lately aswell becouse its actually stronger overall. Feral is very mobile and in 1v1 i took out dks. Problem with feral is when you get targeted by someone bursty your hp will go down fast. you need a lot of support to play it properly. still, instant cyclone on heals or someone chasing fc is a gamechanger. It can be fun but it can be very frustrating

4. 1 Week Ago  
    can we make it to page 100 of complaining ?! ^^

5. 1 Week Ago  
    can we make it to page 100 of complaining ?! ^^
    Depends, wanna argue?!

6. 3 Days Ago  
    Okay, so lets say a twink is defined as an underleveled character that contains pieces of gear from which it gains stats at a higher scale than higher levels. You can agree with me on that statement right? Okay, now lets say that hypothetically speaking, i want to make a 79 twink. By definition, a 79 is an underleveled character that comes in full blue gear and that is typically not scaling much better than 80s. Are you following me? And if we take a closer look at the stats, does it not scale worse than a level 70 and not much better than an 80? Knowing this information, therefore, we can logically conclude that 79s must indeed NOT be twinks. Am I not correct?

7. 3 Days Ago  
    In my opinion twink definition would be: "a character with best in slot items on a given level (excluding max lvl)" . And by that definition both 70 and 79 are twinks. And so are lvl 1 twinks, lvl 10, lvl 19 etc.
    Edited: 2 Days Ago

8. 2 Days Ago  
    In my opinion twink definition would be: "a character with best in slot items on a given level (excluding max lvl)" . And by that definition both 70 and 79 are twinks. And so are lvl 1 twinks, lvl 10, lvl 19 etc.
    But then anyone, who is still in progress of acquiring items, which could sometimes take months depending on his BiS criteria, is not a twink until he eventually completes his build?

9. 2 Days Ago  
    But then anyone, who is still in progress of acquiring items, which could sometimes take months depending on his BiS criteria, is not a twink until he eventually completes his build?
    Good point. So maybe let's change "best in slot" to "high end" : "a character with high end gear on a given level (excluding max lvl)". Also we can add that the character has to have stopped experience gained to be a twink.

10. 2 Days Ago  
    Now all tests are passing, I can rest in peace (and drama).

11. 2 Days Ago  
    Man címon dude youíre just embarrassing your self at this point. You realized I was right and making stuff up to bolster your point which is moot so Ofc you revert to the personal attacks man. Itís crazy people can think so highly of themselves lol when all theyíve ever been is Apolyon sword spec warr. How many times I gotta say it bro you need to check that ego and keep it to yourself dood

12. 2 Days Ago  

First ... 1555636465