1. 4 Days Ago  
    But then you have certain 79s that let everything go to their head and they go around flexing as well as a certain DK who appears to be the new Delba spamming his emotes every 2 seconds, but okay.
    I wonder who could that be?

2. 4 Days Ago  
    No, no, you got me wrong. I don't have any problem with them playing here with us. Hell, I don't even care if they prefer to stay at 70. If they don't want to have the full potential of their toon, it's their choice, who am I to prevent them from doing that. But if they're gonna come here and try to force us to abandon our 79 twinks, because "Boohoo we want to play our 70s toons" and accuse us of "mental problems", they can fck off right away.
    Yeah I agree, nobody should be imposing their ideal twink level to anyone. Both have their own perks, at level 70 certain stats scale perfectly such as resilience, on the other hand your spells are higher at 79 so it is really a matter of personal choice, not something that should be forced upon anyone. The only thing that it personally drained me and my friends to keep playing was the constant insults we received on each BG, despite topping the charts in almost all of them, we always got some insults or passive-agressive comments by a few twinks that couldn't even articulate a sentence. Although by the end they were trying to be friendly, but we don't like the hypocrisy so we didn't follow and we just stopped playing altogether.

Sad really, we're considering a faction change due to this, because if I want to play competitive I go play arenas... but I won't take BG's and even less twinks as if my life was depending on it, I'll play to have fun, and if some elements ruin that fun I won't play. That's also why in earlier posts I said sarcastically that this was a very welcoming bracket, I wonder how many potential twinks left forever because that braindead backpedaler shaman has a big mouth, or the other brainlet hpala without aura mastery had such fragile self-esteem that he had to discourage anyone that wasn't 79, despite doing less healing than a level 70 with merciless gear. As usual the toxicity always comes from the most atrocious players. Sad really.

3. 4 Days Ago  
    <Carried> are currently looking for active DKs to frontline. Must be able to demonstrate a decent ability to play your class.

If you have any horde toons in the 70-79 bracket please join Borean Border Patrol or any other <Carried> reject guild instead but keep queuing.

Take care,

Crymore.
    What happened to the 7 dks I saw in EOTS today on the alliance team?

4. 4 Days Ago  
    What happened to the 7 dks I saw in EOTS today on the alliance team?
    Let them be man, weak ppl rely on quantity not quality :D

5. 4 Days Ago  
    I love those ***** spamming emotes like /spit /laugh....

And then they lost the game :D

https://tenor.com/search/facepalm-gifs

6. 4 Days Ago  
    Better not be talking about my boy Thecancerkid he is a fking legend among the autists so ive heard

7. 4 Days Ago  
    70 healers in merciless gear is the true pinnacle of humanity.

8. 3 Days Ago  
    70 healers in merciless gear is the true pinnacle of humanity.
    Just imagine if someone can get brutal gear instead of merciless, oh wait.

9. 3 Days Ago  
    Better not be talking about my boy Thecancerkid he is a fking legend among the autists so ive heard
    All the DKs have autism, why shouldn't we use them as well? horde seem to.....

In fact that's exactly what Death Knights in WOTLK are, weaponised autism.

With cancerboy frontlining I can predict that the horde casters will have as much fun as I do on my shaman, getting gripped all day 24/7 into melee cleaves.

The future is looking bright on Alliance side at the moment, with that in mind I'd like to direct you to our Carried recruitment thread:

https://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=337159

Take care,

Love you all,

Crymore xoxo

10. 3 Days Ago  
    All the DKs have autism, why shouldn't we use them as well? horde seem to.....

In fact that's exactly what Death Knights in WOTLK are, weaponised autism.

With cancerboy frontlining I can predict that the horde casters will have as much fun as I do on my shaman, getting gripped all day 24/7 into melee cleaves.

The future is looking bright on Alliance side at the moment, with that in mind I'd like to direct you to our Carried recruitment thread:

https://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=337159

Take care,

Love you all,

Crymore xoxo

just play your OP prot warrior then u can spell reflect those pesky death grips all day :)

11. 1 Day Ago  

First ... 32404142