1. Combat vs Sub dmg in PvP (Arenas)

Hi guys i want to ask what Specc does more dmg in Arenas Combat or Sub Rogue when pressing all Cds on a Fullgeared Player i never played WOTLK before i just started couple Days ago and i like it so far but i dont know how the Combat Rogue dmg is in Arenas combared to Sub Rogue i did play Rogue since Mop till Bfa mostyle Combat/Outlaw Rogue and i got 2,4 couple of times i would like to gear and play Combat Rogue when its vible in Arenas dmg wise thats why i ask i dont want to gear Combat Rogue when the dmg is not good lol

2. Combat is awful in PvP for 3.3.5. You can play mutilate if you want, as it probably has a bit more damage than sub, but sub has far more utility, mobility, and control, which is valued much higher in arenas. Sub is also really fun. So I recommend sub for pvp.

3. Damage is very good with CDs, but its a onetrick pony, once your Burst is over your dead. Play sub (Sub damage is pretty decent).

4. Damage is very good with CDs, but its a onetrick pony, once your Burst is over your dead. Play sub (Sub damage is pretty decent).
    Eh, idk... I think that while it's true you sort of need your burst to kill people, you're certainly not dead once it's on CD. Sub Rogues have so much utility that you can easily stay alive if properly using cooldowns while dance is down, especially with a healer or off-healer.

5. Eh, idk... I think that while it's true you sort of need your burst to kill people, you're certainly not dead once it's on CD. Sub Rogues have so much utility that you can easily stay alive if properly using cooldowns while dance is down, especially with a healer or off-healer.
    I think it was kinda obvious that i was meaning combat with the onetrick pony line, not sub.