1. What is the BiS PvP Sub Rogue Off Hand, and why?

Hello everybody! :D
    Right now, I have
    Heaven's Fall, Kryss of a Thousand Lies
    in the main hand (obviously BiS), and
    Wrathful Gladiator's Quickblade
    off hand. This is because of the expertise buff you get as a human, as well as the resilience. However, I see a lot of rogues (including humans) preferring a PvE off hand. Is it more worth it to take a PvE offhand than the wful sword? Is the expertise buff and additional resil not worth it? I do plan on doing arena heavily once I get decently geared, but for now I'm just doing BGs and World PvP, as I'm only 4.5k GS, and I have under 500 resilience. You can look at my rogue here.

If I should take a PvE OH, which one is better? Lungbreaker or Scourgeborne Waraxe, and why? Is the 0.1 second faster speed worth the 18-33 damage loss? If so, why do I see so many rogues using the axe, even when they have it transmogged?

Optimally, I should have both the sword and a PvE OH, right? So that I could apply dispel or mind numbing poison on one of them and swap during arenas? I could also use the sword mainly in arenas, but switch to the PvE OH for bursting.

But for right now, I'm just asking if it's worth it to refund my coins I used on the sword and use them for the axe or the dagger, since I'm not doing arena until I've geared up a bit. Or perhaps since I'm so low geared, it's best that I keep the resilience of the sword?

The way I see it, the dagger is useful for being able to use mutilate offspec, for the few times I PvE (although my current offspec is combat anyway), and it is faster, meaning Shiv costs less energy, and crippling poison applies more without needing to Shiv... However, rogue abilities scale heavily off of weapon damage, and I see most rogues preferring the Waraxe, which has higher dmg. Also, the Waraxe just looks badass to me, but that might be transmogrified later down the road, and optimal stats appeal to me far more than looks do.

So what do you guys think? Does 0.1 second make a difference to poison procs and Shiv cost? Does 18-33 damage make a difference to ability scaling? Is the opportunity cost the exact same either way?

Please validate your opinion with logic and reasoning. Thank you for your time reading this :)

-
    -
    -

P.S. What do you guys think about Heartpierce in PvP? My gut tells me that the passive doesn't make up for the lack of stats at all, but coming from MoP and Cataclysm, I'm finding myself pretty energy starved, as it feels impossible to pool energy the same way that I'm used to. Just wondering if anyone has tried it with success and recommends it.

----------------------------------------

EDIT: I just now saw that much of this was discussed in this thread, which tells me that Lungbreaker is better than Waraxe, however, I'm still interested in if it's worth it to refund my sword to get that dagger.
    Edited: January 27, 2019

2. Bumping to the top. Lots of people opening it and I guess seeing it's too much to read or something.