1. Heirlooms

Hello,
    Name's Djombe, I ask about Heirlooms.
    Anyway, I have a couple of Heirlooms (Account bound) and I'd like to transfer some of them to Lordaeron (x1 Realm) from Icecrown. Is that possible and how? I tried mailling them but I guess the name Akephalos is taken on Icecrown and doesn't let me send it to someone else. Thanks.

2. No, all items are locked to a single realm.

3. Why are they account bound then? There is an option of transfering items on original wow servers. Why not here?

4. Because mail isn't linked between the realms and I believe Lordaeron had a different release schedule to obtain heirlooms.

5. Is there a way to transfer just one od the items from realm to realm in some kind of editor moderators use? And why is there no points shop in x1 too.

6. We don't have tools to move items between realms because we simply don't support it and Lordaeron has no point shop because it was launched as (and remains) a hardcore realm.

7. Also if I saw correctly, shop in coins section also does not include heirlooms?

8. Correct. The whole realm was launched with a hardcore experience in mind.

9. You weren't even able to send account bound heirlooms to other servers back in retail WotLK.

Meaning this is indeed blizzlike.