1. Help with new character's name

Hello there.
    Today I was trying to make a new character, her name was "Elluka", but I have wrongly picked Warlock as her class. So, I erased the character and inmedeately created her again, with the same name but as a Mage.

When I tried to do so, the game said that "The name was unavailable". What can I do about it? I know that no one else has picked up that character's name...

2. You have to wait 30 days for it to become available again.

3. Same, I tried putting in a ticket and they responded with "I can't help you with this issue" -_- Very frustrating...

4. It's so misleading 'cause if you look at the character restoration page on your account it says the following:

- Deleted characters are stored for up to 30 days for restoration
    - Characters under level 75 are not stored upon deletion and cannot be restored

So then why do low level characters, like the ones you've just created, are eligible for storage and restoration? I have the same issue and it doesn't make any sense to me.

5. It's so misleading 'cause if you look at the character restoration page on your account it says the following:

- Deleted characters are stored for up to 30 days for restoration
    - Characters under level 75 are not stored upon deletion and cannot be restored

So then why do low level characters, like the ones you've just created, are eligible for storage and restoration? I have the same issue and it doesn't make any sense to me.
    It was changed like 2 months ago and text on that page wasn't updated. But I don't think someone who has this problem would check character restoration page before creating and deleting a character anyway.

6. It was changed like 2 months ago and text on that page wasn't updated. But I don't think someone who has this problem would check character restoration page before creating and deleting a character anyway.
    No, but for example I'd like to create a new character with the same name I had on a 58 char I deleted a couple of days ago. And I can't because of this restriction. I have to wait 30 days...

LE: What I mean is that this restriction reserves the name as well during the "storage" of the deleted character for restoration. So when you try creating a new character with the same name the server treats the name as taken 'cause of this restriction even though there's no actual player with that name in the game.

7. No, but for example I'd like to create a new character with the same name I had on a 58 char I deleted a couple of days ago. And I can't because of this restriction. I have to wait 30 days...

LE: What I mean is that this restriction reserves the name as well during the "storage" of the deleted character for restoration. So when you try creating a new character with the same name the server treats the name as taken 'cause of this restriction even though there's no actual player with that name in the game.
    Yes, that was also changed at the same time. As far as I know, deleting even max level characters freed up the name instantly before. They could have communicated about the change better but I don't see anything that states the opposite. Other than the text that says characters under level 75 don't get stored, which, as I said, just wasn't updated with the change and is not in a visible enough place to affect that many peoples decisions.