1. help with server for addon EveryQuest

hello, first off i'm sorry if this is the wrong place for posting for help but seemed the better one

now then, after long google search i couldn't find help, i got EveryQuest: https://www.wowace.com/projects/everyquest the correct 3.3.5 version etc. and it has a function to import history/data from quests you've done previously to have the program installed, problem is it searches blizz server and doesnt collect anything, i wanted it changed for warmane server hoping it would work, problem here is i can not find the place in all the files were i change the server from were it fetches stuff, i learned from google how to change index filing and stuff to search text inside files and all that, searched "blizz" "blizzard" "battle" "battlenet" "server" and couldn't come up with anything specific to change server name

if anyone is a magician of software than can help out i'd be very gratefull

btw playing in Lordareon if it's important to note

2. EveryQuest options > Server Query > press Query Server > press Populate History. It gets quest history of that character without any external programs. Does that solve your problem?

3. EveryQuest options > Server Query > press Query Server > press Populate History. It gets quest history of that character without any external programs. Does that solve your problem?
    i do that but it says in red "16 quests not found in the database" then the last sentence in white says "0(zero) quests added to database"

thats' why i asked for help, suppose that means it gets nothing when it querys server

or it has already uplaoded all i done, if so i can't see place that tells me wich quest i done or not

4. It probably means that you have already done it before so nothing new was imported. 16 quests not in database could be Warmane custom quests or just some quests that are not in the addons database for some reason.

Open quest log, press the EQ button at the top and select zone in the window that appears. You should see completed quests green now.

5. OH GOD BLESS YOU! ! all i needed to know was that EQ button, its all solved actually, i just tought nothing worked cause no window poped or there was nowere to see anything about the addon except options, that little buttons was always there lol! thank for the insight!

6. yooooo that worked not as perfect as i wanted but that helps a lot thank you so much