1. Zul Aman TBC

Has anyone done this raid as boxer ? I wonder If I can do it, I have 1 pally 4 shammies but am considering leveling 1 more team and trying 10 man content for gearing purposes.

2. I doubt that someone can do it with an "undergeared" team, I took my 4 shamys regulalrly there back in summer for the shrunken head and with mostly s3 pvp and some badge gear, stacking wrath totems, 4x drums and mana potions I had decent damage output and enough manapool for every fight and we did +2 chest once. That however, was before anyone got swp gear, so what you really need is two good tanks (T6) and 1-2 healers. A BT bis holypriest once solo healed it for us while I threw a couple of chainheals at Akil'zon and hexlord. I've seen enough T5 geared tanks getting randomly 1 shot not just on bosses but trash aswell, especially the trash up akil zon is very hard.

Leaving the gear problem aside, all the encounters should be a question of practice since all of them would be fairly easy to multibox. You would have to think of a good way to split 10 toons to avoid the debuff at akil zon, find a way to play 1 tank in the back and 1 in front at the trash to akil, nalorakk would be the easiest one and is straight forward, Jan'alai also requires spreading to avoid the flame breath hitting everyone and also avoiding the bombs maybe by stacking again. Lynx would be easy since it requires only tank movement and killing the lightning totem fast. Hexlord usually requires some cc but maybe with enough damage and elementals you can get through the adds, the bossfight itself would be easy to handle. And yeah Zul jin is basically a combo of the first 4 so he's also doable.

Buttom line though, you won't be doing this to gear up because you need really good gear for ZA and even more if you're 10 boxing it. I would rather start with this by 5 boxing it and maybe you got 5 friends to help you out, atleast thats how I did it. So you so would get a scope on what to do, unfortunately I didnt record anything there except zuljin when boxing it :/ and then again 4 dps is obviously a lot easier to handle than 10.
    Edited: January 28, 2019

3. Thanks, thats good advise. I started grinding arena for points and some dailies in isle, havent began doing bgs yet cause its a slow grind for few pieces of gear and I would like to make my life easier than that. Maybe I will farm dailies for honor like the towers in Terrokar Forest and get 40 badges of eots for the s2 wep and shield.