1. demonology pvp spec ? Voidwalker -> felhunter or just felguard.

https://wotlk.evowow.com/?talent#IZ0GchkAbwIcg0VoE00qr

Glyph of quick decay
    corruption
    shadowflame

Demonster (Lorderan)

2. Felguard always, works 100% including glyph, replace corruption glyph for felguard, and do not focus on cast shadow bolt, is too slow for pvp, including soul fire, use drain soul to finish ppl. searing pain does the same dps as a normal incinerate, you can spam searing till you have molten core proc, try to focus more on dots and pet , then searing and incinerate. the best curse is elements , agony for vs rogues or hunters, and tongues always vs casters, your felguard will do alot of damage vs cloth classes. try to cap 130 spellpen and 5% hit, your pet receives 100% of your hit, resilience. Focus on equip haste off parts. The best profession are engineer-JW. The Best Trinket for demon is Maghia's Misguided Quill , you cap the hit for you and your pet and you have the 716 spell always to use with Metamorphosis.
    Edited: February 10, 2019

3. Im thinking about starting voidwalker and run out of the gate or inside the gate, and do Portal + Sacrifice voidwalker + hard summon 4.5 sec fel guard
    Why agony on hunters ? is it for having a dot when they deterance?
    The searing pain make alot of sense..
    And not using soul fire and shadow bolt too..
    Would you use macro Demon Armor->Health stone 5k->death coil
    idk about trinket, might be a good idea to have a 2min trinket with meta for pvp.

What do yoou think about 2v2 partners ? shaman resto or enhance / Paladin retri, prot or holy / druid resto (idk feral is good?)
    or is it better for 3v3 ?

https://wotlk.evowow.com/?talent#IZb...sxzAoVf0Vb:onp

New talent tree - i dont think 18 spell power from improved fel armor is worth it, but if the macro is really good, and swapping 2% crit reduction for 5% healing and armor for the demon armor and 36 spell power when starting with fel armor
    Edited: March 25, 2019

4. Yea start with void shield , but if you dont have time, use instant summon to summon felguard or felhunter etc.
    Yes becouse of deterrence, element is good for cds with immo aura, but they are range so is hard to get near,deterrence x2 and disengage, thats why agony is better.
    About the macro Demon Armor,stone, death coil, no i would, save deathcoil to use with cds and in a offensive way. you will be healed alot in metamorphosis and 3 second of horror gives you extra time to hit with immo aura and to try to finish someone or leave him with low hp and then try to execute with drain soul etc.
    About the trinket, trust me is the best till the RS-25 one.
    For 2v2 double dps i like Arcane mage, and the others its a matter of trying. and healers the best one is holy pal, is strong vs 2 dps comps and never did 3v3 so i dont know well.
    Improved fel armor always. gives a nice boost of spell, more hp regen etc, always use fel armor, demon armor ofc when you want to be overhealed etc.

After years of playing demo pvp this is my final build
    https://wotlk.evowow.com/?talent#IZ0...uAoVf0o:onqVz0

About glyphs, always Felguard and Quick Decay , the third is about your personal choice , in my case i like the extra dot damage on immolate dot, but most ppl will use shadowflame glyph to use with cds, im experienced enough to not let anyone run away using meta stun and death coil etc.

Last thing, ShadowBurn in Destro talents is amazing to use with meta+CoE, hits alot and is an instant burst to use asap wen you do CDs etc, always save Shadowburn mostly for CDs, but works too alone, the only problem is the use of soul shards, but with glyph of drain soul you will get soul shards asap casting on training dummy lvl 80 or heroic.

5. personally i think felguard and demonic empowerment are terrible for pvp...(that does not mean felguard is terrible because ive seen other warlocks use the felguard very good, i just think personally they are bad)

Ive seen demon locks with imps that are hitting harder then felguards...

Also the felguard will be kited forever after demonic empowerment is over, and he will do lower damage vs mail/plates...

felguard is great for fast games because he can do good damage for a short time, but imp will do more damage the longer the game goes on (and more dmg vs plate/mail)...

felguard/imp for damage.... felhunter/succ/void for everything else....

im not a demonology master, ive only played it to 2k (i did not use felguard to get 2k i used felhunter/succubus) but those are some things to consider...
    Edited: April 5, 2019

6. Trying to summerize and gather thoughts on what you guys said.
    My build: https://wotlk.evowow.com/?talent#IZb...cx0VoEM0qb:npM
    Okay i might have swapped out good talents, but as you value them terrible, i dont think nemesis is worth it.

In arena:
    So start with succubus for CC!
    Fel domination to felhunter vs Casters for 8% dmg reduction/purge/silence
    Fel domination to voidwalker vs melee (last stand) for 8k shield, 8% damage reduction.
    Demon Armor vs double melee.
    CC=Seduce>Fear>Howl = focus target / have immolate, corruption and CoE on the kill target. use CD when needed. and wait for shadow stance to cast instant shadowbolt, or use shadowbolt cast if you are 100% sure its gonna be cast, else use Searing Pain, and incinerate on Molten Procs.

ShadowFlame+Shabowburn same CD time and both instant, use while chasing people down.
    Glyph of Shadowflame - If i have partner with lot of slow, i can swap to Meta
    Glyph of Meta - the 6sec of double immolation aura + burst form might be enough to win the game.

My next goal is too swap out the 2 pvp pieces with hit and crit for Haste, (lucky in VoA)
    and get used to CCing alot with seduce and fear - an installing the last pvp addons i need.
    or simply just stay destruction in pvp... yes i have tried the dark side.
    Edited: April 29, 2019

7. May 23, 2019  
    Sorry but if you wanna cast, go destro then that build yours is a messs, you are missing the big picture here, demon is not a big caster or dotter, is a mix of both plus big durability from demo talents for you and pet etc, you should focus more on use immolation meta burst and durability, thats is god mode, x example i destroy full smournes pallys from icecrown server wen they use wings, i outburst them easy i mean both pally and i using cds i always win they have no chance even with smourne and full bis the only thing they can do is run, this without cast any incinerate or shadowbolt becouse there is no time.
    Another thing seduction shares DR with fears, so your cc chain is pointless, i mean choose 1 seduction or fear.