1. New to WOTLK, wich sould i pick in PvP

Hey guys,
    well ive played every expansion since release... BUT Woltk :) Ill give it a try now and im wondering what could be a easy class to roll.. im working alot in RL and when i come home i just dont want to waste time in tryin to handle a super hard class :)

I Like melee, i like casters and i like healers.. give ma an annoying, easy and funny class :)

any suggestion?
    (for sure ive seen looooooads of videos in youtube watching some super hard guys killing like everything in BGs)

Thank you guys,

Puschel

2. Easiest melee that you won't ever need any skill with to get results would be paladin (and warrior if you got a pocket healer). Do not roll rogue/feral/enha. DK requires a bit more knowledge but is easy to pick up to get results, but can be harder to master.

There is really only two viable ranged classes: hunter and shadow priest. Both require 0 skill and you just need to decide between wanting your enemy die by absurd burst or melting away as most of the times you will stand far back in the main group dishing out dps. Do not roll warlock, mage, boomkin or elemental shaman as they are all way weaker both in terms of damage and survival compared to the hunter/SP.

Healer wise you only got one choice that will not force you to sharpen your skills: Holy paladin. It requires no skill and is easy to pick up and has the best defense (you will hardly ever die as this once in full PvP unless you get swarmed and even then you can last long (make sure you roll Alliance)).
    Rdudu and Disc priest can be good but requires a lot more skill. Shamans, no matter how skilled you get, tends to be garbage for BGs but they do shine in high end arena.

3. Pretty much what Ostlimpa said, but I'd recommend to stay away from priest if you wanna pvp casually without donating much. It's far from a bad class, but the realm has been up for a long time now, there's a lot of bis/near his warriors and hunters that will burst you in seconds until you get >900 resilience.

So ye, as a melee probably the easiest is ret pala, healers holy paladin, as for ranged I'd recommend hunter, you get 41y range and that will come in handy cause warrior can't charge that much lol.

Also, a fun healer could be a resto druid. It's what I started with and I still love it. You'll have armor from talents, some roots, 1m def CD, and even if you die, your hots keep ticking so low geared druids can go in, hot people and die, it's still OK. (if nobody dispels the hots, but that's another topic)

4. Restoration shaman, because it's RARE! There are druids and holy paladins everywhere.

Go, be the one Rshaman everyone will know. Plus it's a shaman healer, you basically don't need to donate at all as Purified Lunar Dust will suffice(maybe for weapons, but not a must at all).

5. You will want also to go alliance if you prefer easier time in BGs because alliance usually have way more healers than horde(horde doesnt have healers at all most of the time tbh :D), which wins them the BG alone. Also, they stay in groups as far as i have observed, if you are horde you might be like "look, the poor human staying alone, lets zerg", BUT SUPRISE, his friends come out of the corner and it suddenly becomes 3v1. :D But if you are not 100% about BGs, horde is the better faction.

6. Thank you guys :) think I'll roll dwarf hunter ingi/mining

7. There is no easy class, there are classes with a low skill floor (i.e you can get somewhere by pressing 123) and a high skill floor (i.e if you just press 123 a naked alt can roll over you).

It also depends on if you want to do world pvp, Bgs or arenas. Like a ret pala is pretty faceroll in bgs but one of the hardest melees in arenas. Same for hunters, one of the easiest bg classes but incredibly hard to pull of properly in arenas.

Then you have to consider gear, warriors are the best pvp class on private servers (along hpalas) yet they need full gear to shine (which means donating 300 euros or so or raiding a TON) while classes like rogues or mages can be really effective at lower gear levels since they rely more on skill and less on gear.

If you take all of that into account + how easy it is to get into raiding/pve and how much people can/will carry you (so you can get wrathfull pieces) i can only recommend the Holy Paladin. Easy as ****, very strong, fuctions with lowish gear, great in bgs, is sought after in pve and there are endless warriors lf a healer.

8. Man sorry for my english but as a new player you must deserver the truth.
    You have two ways : donating (or do pve) or not donating
    If you can donate (or pve) the answer is simple : go something with shadowmourne (bis weapon) so (in this order) : War, Dk, Ret Pal.
    1. Warrior doesn't require skill if you bis geared, just spam damage with Mortal Strike up and gg, Dk op class and if you are new would be good cause it has good burst and lot of survivability (like anti magic shield, anti-stun, anti-fear etc), then ret incredible damage and good survivability (you can save yours and your mate *** with stun, heal, repentance, bop, freedom etc) but i found it is more squishy then other 2.
    Casters can die really quicky and require more skill to be played, i raccomend you Spriest (you can play shatter or rog/spriest) and win pretty easy, or Ele sham/Dlock (so you can play LS and LSD and win easy, too much damage especially with bloodlust), maybe hunters but man easy to play, hard to master, you need lot of keybinds and brain to play it at top.
    Healers just go for Holy Pala, easy to play and with another War/Dk you can win easy.

If you can't donate and you don't wanna do pve just play a class that can go bis pvp gear and don't require pve gear (but you should do that for Bis pve trinkets that are bis in pvp too) like Spriest, Hunter, DK (but harder withouth pve), Mage, Rogue (better not cause you get oneshotted by bis people, really squishy class) or Warlock (hard).
    Have fun man.