Hi,

I have not yet formed a guild as I first wanted to gauge if there would be any interest before investing time and money into the venture.

Basically I would like to start a raiding guild that raids between 8pm - 11pm (UK time) on a Monday and Wednesday evening.

In the beginining it would likely be only one 10 man team raiding Karazhan but would like to have three 10 man teams raiding Karazhan. Once we had achieved this goal we would like to use the 10 men teams to make a 25 man raid team and raid the other raid instances, such as Gruul, Magtheridon, The Eye, SSC, BT, MH & SWP.

I am an oldschool raider who played back in vanilla and upto Cataclysm and have raided most game content on normal and heroic (where applicable), so know what needs to be done to clear content. I have experience of being veteran raider, officer, raid leader and guild leader in previous guilds and would use this experience to help build a serious and enjoyable raid experience. I would hope to build a strong core within new guild to help achieve the guilds goals of clearing content and making steady progress.

I would be looking for players who can committ to both these raid times and would come to raids prepared by learning boss tactics and bringing all the necessary consumables to help the raid team obtain success.

If you would be interested in joining and raiding at these times then you can contact me ingame on any of my toons (Cowardice, Vaginitis, Brainpox or Handrelief), either by /w or ingame mail. Alternatively leave your toons name here and I'll contact you ingame.

Thanks for taking time to read