1. Can someone point me to an optimal leveling guide?

Can someone point me to an optimal leveling guide taking into account the fast leveling rate of the server?
    Most of the guides I saw were for normal rates, I wanted to know if someone knows of a way to take advantage of the high rates
    and the optimal path to level up.

I know how to level normally just following the quest and I tried to do that here but there are points where the quests either go green or gray
    while I kill mobs.

2. Can someone point me to an optimal leveling guide taking into account the fast leveling rate of the server?
    Most of the guides I saw were for normal rates, I wanted to know if someone knows of a way to take advantage of the high rates
    and the optimal path to level up.

I know how to level normally just following the quest and I tried to do that here but there are points where the quests either go green or gray
    while I kill mobs.
    So, just go as aliance:
    Starting zone, at 11 westfall, at 20 duskwood or redrige till 30

As horde:
    Starting zone, at 11 barrens or silverspine forrest, at 20 ashenvale or hillsbard foothils

Later at 30 arathi higlands or STV (imo STV is faster even with pvp campers), start from north end at South,

At 40-44 tanaris, at 50 ungoro, end up in silthius cause its close if you need to

58 hellfire, at 65-66 few nice quests in zanga and arena in nagrand

At 68 you can start with borean and at 76 to 80 in scholazar, if you have flying

If not, at 68 bowling fjord, grizzly hills, zul drak, draginblight etc

You can remain in rdf que all time when lvling, especially if you are tank or have heal os.

Don't stay in area or do quests if they are half green/Gray! Go to the part of this area where are higher lvl mobs or just jump to next

That's all I think, if you are taking IT slowly its 14-22hrs w/o heirlooms, depend on class

3. i level my warrior for 27h no hl no help only by quest and grind westfall > duskwood > stv > blasted lands > hellfire > borrean tundra

4. Eh, leveling really shouldnt take more then 14 hours or so without heirlooms.

First up, the thing you need the most for leveling is gold, so either go beg in your main city (usually the fastest way) or get a profession and loot everything. Make sure you have enough for basic skills (dont skill everything, just the main stuff) and riding and try to get 250 gold before you enter outland (flying helps a lot), if its an alt make sure to get cold weather flying tome (1k gold) so your alt can fly the second it enters northrend.

The path i usually take (for alliance) first up level to 10 in your starting areas, then move to stormwind, do 10-15 (been a while, but could be 14 too) in westfall (zone sucks), then move over to redridge, level there till you reach 20/21, move to duskwood and level till you are 31 there, now you go back to stormwind, take the tram to ironforge, ride to the wetlands and go till you reach the bridge to arathi highlands, there you want to take the dark iron dwarf quests which should push you to 35 (if you dont, do 1-2 quests in Arathi, or grind some mobs, you only really need to be level 34), now take the ship in menethil harbor to Dustwallow Marsh, quest there till the quests turn grey. After that is done move over to feralas (ride through the barrens/thousand needles) and quest till you are 51 (on the island and around it). Now go back to SW and pick up the quest (iirc some girl in oldtown) that sends you to the plaguelands (if you were in arathi before, try to pick up the flightpath to get there quickly), now just quest there (one quests of the cauldron lords = one level) till you hit 58 afterwards move to outland (portals in every main town). (not that if you run out of stuff in the western part, at the eastern end of the estern ones there are a lot of quests). This also is one of the only times where queing rdf has its merits.

Level in hellfire till you hit 61(Get flying asap once you reach 60) and move to zangarmarch (cenarion refuge), there you want to level untill you get the quest to move to the Cenarion Thicket in Terokkar Forest. Just follow that questline till the end and do a few quests in that zone till you hit 68. Back to SW you go.

Go to the borean tundra and level to 72 (never go near amber ledge), move to dragon blight and level to 73, move to grizzly hills and go to 80. You can also level in dragon blight till 80 but grizzly hills is faster, better quests and better music. (if its an alt and you can afford to fly you can also quest in the storm peaks after you hit 77)

Not THE fastest route but you should have very little problems with gankers as they all sit in STV, Tanaris, Ungoro, Nagrand, amber ledge and scholozar and there it massively depends on luck, you might just get corpse camped for hours or your quests givers might be dead forever, if you however do level there you lose all the right to complain about being ganked because its 100% on you (it is faster though, if you get lucky).

Depending on your class, overlevel areas as much as you can, try to only do green/yellow quests and avoid red ones untill you reach a level where your spec starts to function (usually around 40ish). Leveling as some classes is a lot harder then others, especially since you will have way less gear then is normal (because you level so fast). Leveling for example a rogue (bar the sweet sweet 1 ambush= one kill window of a few levels) or a shadow pr is very annoying for quite some time.