1. Why enha shammy si bad ?

Need information about this please. I love this spec

2. What you mean, like what's bad about him? He is good on dueling, decent in BG/arena (not like very good, but playable), you wont do best pve DPS probably, but if you are skilled you are not far far behind and you still provides some RAID buffa so, what you mean?

3. What you mean, like what's bad about him? He is good on dueling, decent in BG/arena (not like very good, but playable), you wont do best pve DPS probably, but if you are skilled you are not far far behind and you still provides some RAID buffa so, what you mean?
    Leaving PvP for others.

In PvE Enhancement Shamans aren't bad per se, but they aren't strong as other classes.
    Any raid buff Enhancement Shaman brings, can also be brought by other classes, classes that performs better in combat aka they have bigger DPS.
    All specs are playable, but the sad fact is, that there are other specs that outshines certain specs.

4. Got it, they Arent best, but I doubt you may demand ~20 DPS specs to be perfectly balanced. In bis gear there is no big difference between best - lowest DPS. Is he bad? No. Is he viable? Yea. Is he best? For sure no. Remember there are other specs that Arent good for pve (Frost mage, Arms fury) and we take it as granted. I don't see problem while he have 1 very very good pve spec and 2 decent

5. i made a bis pvp enha and i have retail experience with the spec at 2k and i always demolished every class in duels but on this server, wolves are different, scaling is way different, platers just steamroll you even through sham rage, even rets a class we should counter are pretty hard to beat if you cant purge off wings in a few gcds i.e they are buffed out the ***. Dks just **** on you, don't even try. Warriors sometimes beatable if you can kite them properly but it's an uphill battle, especially if they are good. Hunters obliterate you; a 4 second freedom isn't long enough to really do a lot of damage unless you're lucky with the wf crits. Basically the only thing you can 100% beat with prejudice is casters.

They are just garbage on this server. Would be nice if wolf hp/scaling fixed and stun autocast could be disabled, that'd help a bit but it's much more than that holding the class back. Everything has just outscaled enha's paltry single defensive cd.

Is that to say you can't have a fun experience with the class? No, if you enjoy it, play it. If you play the spec to perfection you can beat any other class 1v1 except an equally or even moderately well played dk/hunter. Mages, Priests, and Warlocks just get absolutely shredded with no way to fight back. In bgs though their lack of aoe makes them pretty dog compared to most other melee, you are pretty much a rogue without stealth, no gap closers, slightly more armor and less defensive cds. In arena you are basically limited to beast cleave.
    Edited: January 31, 2019

6. Leaving PvP for others.

In PvE Enhancement Shamans aren't bad per se, but they aren't strong as other classes.
    Any raid buff Enhancement Shaman brings, can also be brought by other classes, classes that performs better in combat aka they have bigger DPS.
    All specs are playable, but the sad fact is, that there are other specs that outshines certain specs.
    A properly played Enhancement Shamwow can be near the top of the leaderboard (top 3? top 5?) pretty consistently for single target DPS in raids, but if gear is equal-ish it's hard if not impossible to actually be at the top. I think I only managed it once or twice in retail WoW back in 2010. And depending on raid composition and which fight (fights that require a lot of movement will see a significant drop-off in damage done, given melee).

That said, they're a bit more versatile than, say, a Mage. For 10-mans, it can be hard to get in despite the increased versatility because there is only so much room for melee DPS, but for 25-mans there should be a spot for an Enhance shammy. They do bring some totems that can be rather beneficial, depending on the specific raid composition.

7. Need information about this please. I love this spec
    Mainly due to Frost DK being better, they give the same buffs but do more damage. A Frost DK will most certainly take its spot in a raid.
    Edited: February 1, 2019

8. Pve wise, check Epicsham on armory, copy my spec and glyphs and work towards my gear, you'll need at bare minimum both RotU's 25 normal and 25 heroic and a main hand with spellpower to start! When BiS you should be doing around 19-20k on DBS25hc and Top 3 in RS25HC and LoD :)

9. Just choose Boomie and be TOP1 DPS over the any raids and 2s/3ss/5s/bg :)

10. Just choose Boomie and be TOP1 DPS over the any raids and 2s/3ss/5s/bg :)
    In pve boomie is top1 from the other end. However you always need a boomies for aura, buff, debuff innervate and cres. They are core part of raid composition.

11. In pve boomie is top1 from the other end. However you always need a boomies for aura, buff, debuff innervate and cres. They are core part of raid composition.
    They also suck in pvp, decent in bgs bad everywhere else.