1. Donations via VPN allowed?

Hello Warmane members, I want to ask if its allowed and if its possible to donate via VPN?

I was donating using MINT, now its removed from my country, but I still want to donate for some gear.

What if I use VPN and try to use MINT? It will work? I mean, I can buy MINT, change country IP and then use that code to donate?

Some people are telling me that they donated like that, but I don't want to get in some trouble and lose money.

I hope that someone can help me, or give me some tutorial.

Thank you.

2. It should work and it's allowed. People are doing it. But don't try logging in game with a VPN. Most VPN IP addresses are banned because people are using them to break rules, especially free VPNs. If you try logging in game with a VPN, your account might get banned.

3. Thank you for your reply... Which country should I pick? I'm from Serbia... Can I use Germany or USA for MINT donation?

Nah, I don't need VPN in-game because I don't want to get banned.

Just one more question: Do I have to buy VPN? Because you told me not to use free ones.

4. Thank you for your reply... Which country should I pick? I'm from Serbia... Can I use Germany or USA for MINT donation?
    Both USA and Germany should work with Mint card.

Just one more question: Do I have to buy VPN? Because you told me not to use free ones.
    You don't have to if you just want to log on website to donate. As far as I know, you can use free ones for that.

5. Just one more question: Do I have to buy VPN? Because you told me not to use free ones.
    Safer bet is to buy. I heard from somewhere just few days ago that in 1/5 free VPN apps you're the product, so choose wisely.

6. May 30, 2019  
    Please help me from long ago i have use vpn to login and until now cant login normally because on first stuck at authenticating. What the ways to fix this problem pls help:(((( gmail: [email protected]