1. felhunter quest missing

hi on my warlock missing quest for felhunter i complete all quests for warlock from stormwind and ratchet but i dont get quest for felhunter

name Terpros
    level 62
    server lordaeron

2. I had the same issue so i wrote support ticket in the game and they fixed it. I thought i was going crazy. I was asking around nobody could

tell me what to do or what happend. Found out later that there is a glitch with this quest. Best way is to open as i said a ticket and of course explain the issue.

3. Check warlock trainers in Ratchet.

4. May 14, 2019  
    Hi guys, im like momes222 i dont have Seeking Strahad on any trainer.
    I already done The binding quest that gave me succubus.

Dont understand please help.

5. May 16, 2019  
    "Seeking Strahad" Quest Givers:

Lago Blackwrench - Ironforge
    Gan'rul Bloodeye - Orgrimmar
    Carendin Halgar - Undercity

I've written all this assuming you're level 30 and above.

6. Same here failed quest and abandoned to retry but I can't take it again. Made a ticket for GM still waiting for a response.

7. bump this post pls im having the same problem been playing without a felhunter for 1 month now XD

8. bump this post pls im having the same problem been playing without a felhunter for 1 month now XD
    Haven't found the quest, or possibly abandoned/forgot to pick next quest?
    If you can't get the quest from these NPC's:

Lago Blackwrench - Ironforge
    Gan'rul Bloodeye - Orgrimmar
    Carendin Halgar - Undercity
    Check the quest NPC's mentioned in Seeking Strahad questline:
    Alliance: Gakin the Darkbinder*, Stormwind; Krom Stoutarm, Ironforge; Strahad Farsen, Rathcet
    Horde: Carendin Halgar*, Undercity; Jorah Annison, Undercity; Strahad Farsen, Rathcet
    *Quest starter

If that didn't help, you'll have to create in-game ticket and request assistance from a GM:
    I had the same issue so i wrote support ticket in the game and they fixed it. I thought i was going crazy. I was asking around nobody could

tell me what to do or what happend. Found out later that there is a glitch with this quest. Best way is to open as i said a ticket and of course explain the issue.