1. However, it doesn't explain why Brutal gladiator and T6 pieces from BT are also hold back for such a long time.

I for one still have the hope that Warmane is elaborating a new concept for TBC.
    I guess its the same thing for brutal gear. Last season we had like what ?10 teams in 2s, 2 teams in 3s, 7 teams in 5s that were above 2K2 rating. So it would make some parts of the s4 gear still rare. Even thought the season is out for 3 seasons ..... Now For pvp, the real issue is the imbalance in pvp (damage wise), with the example of warglaives, why would rogues have "acces" to legendary weapons and not everybody ? And by acces i meant from coins, whatever the price is. And dont get my wrong i have nothing against any sort of shop, but atm it is just creating imbalance in the game.
    To be honest i could rant a lot more on how low priced s4 gear on a store could create some sort of toxic atmosphere; if anyone is interested!!

2. will be interesting to see what the price for kiljaeden weapons will be ....I mean I get why smourne is 150 coins but each warglaive 200 coins its kinda absurd price if kiljaedon weapons follow the trend of other pve weapons they would be 40-50 coins where the 2handers should be 300+ when compared to glaives

3. When shop update will happen ?

4. I guess its the same thing for brutal gear. Last season we had like what ?10 teams in 2s, 2 teams in 3s, 7 teams in 5s that were above 2K2 rating. So it would make some parts of the s4 gear still rare. Even thought the season is out for 3 seasons ..... Now For pvp, the real issue is the imbalance in pvp (damage wise), with the example of warglaives, why would rogues have "acces" to legendary weapons and not everybody ? And by acces i meant from coins, whatever the price is. And dont get my wrong i have nothing against any sort of shop, but atm it is just creating imbalance in the game.
    To be honest i could rant a lot more on how low priced s4 gear on a store could create some sort of toxic atmosphere; if anyone is interested!!
    Agreed. Biggest problem is imbalance with glaives. Also, Obnoxious can you please request an update from devs on their thinking behind not releasing at least some of the S4 gear? Thanks!

5. I have refreshed forum with F5 past 14 days more than I did during last 2 years

First ... 345