1. I got called a scammer

I made mistake this morning,i thought i had 3000 on copy/paste so i pasted into warmane trade without looking ,and it turns out i had numbers left from something else.I wanted to put 3000 gold for 11 coins ,but instead i put 1830.

This evening i asked on chat,is someone willing to do trade.1830 gold form site + 1400 gold on trade.I immediately got called a scammer multiple times,from different people.

I can understand why,there's people scamming all the time,but also...Those people are level 17,or if they are level 70,they usually have questing gear.

Me on the other hand,just this month i have donated 100 euros.Bought multiple items,leveled 2 professions and bought epic flying,and my char has 207 coins worth on the marked.

How ignorant and stupid do you have to be to even think that someone who has that kind of worth is willing to risk it all for 6 coins,which is the price of about 1800 gold on the market?

Can we please have 'cancel trade' when comes to gold,same as we have with char trade,because waiting 24 hours just to be to 'move' your gold around is really in my honest opinion,stupid.

I have sold over 40k gold on the site in past year,sold 3 chars and even refunded 100 coins for one (that was before gm's told me that's illegal,because there were no rule about it')to total stranger who /w me to tell me he was interested in my char. and even GM's can confirm that i refunded 100 coins.

Again,this is totally different than level 17 char,selling 380 coins for 45 euros who's been spamming 'safe trade for weeks'

This is 207 coins worth char,asking people to help out,because of stupid mistake,and even then you wouldn't be giving me nothing for free.

This was not scam,and no one has proof of anything.These are all speculations from people who have nothing better to do,who would probably actually scam,since they think someone geared would risk his account for 6-7 coins.

Calling someone 'scammer' on global chat falsely,just because u got nothing better to do in your life,and ruining someone's reputation should be punishable.
    Edited: February 1, 2019