1. BiS weapon setup for resto druids

hello, I am playing a resto druid.
    Lately I was checking out some gear I collected during random raids I was in. I am nearing BiS soon, right now I am using Archus hc LK staff but I think im kind of overcapped on spirit (didnt really gem for it), like I end up every fight with 75% mana almost...in my inventory I also have Trauma hc and Sundial hc and im not sure if the loss of SP and (in my case spirit which translates only into more SP at this point) is worth the proc from Trauma. I understand that Trauma doesnt have an ICD, I am wondering if it procs from any kind of heals though (mainly Rejuv and Wild growth ticks ofc), how good it actually is for restu druids and if it is actually worth it over the staff...btw I am planning to also get Valanyr at some point in the near future on this same druid, which will result in a loss of even more SP (I do understand that its probably still BiS for resto druids though).
    Edited: February 1, 2019

2. I mean, you can always swap weapons. You can go with Trauma/Sundial on hard AOE fights like LK/BQL/Sindy. I'm not a resto druid but I think this is logical.

3. Keep them both and swap depending on the fight and other healers.
    Trauma is really worth it on PP, BQL and Sindra if other healers don't keep everyone topped off, other than that people are scattered or don't take much damage to make the SP/spirit/haste loss worth.
    Other than those fights stick to archus. Once you get Valanyr it'll also be better on those fights, but some fights it might not be worth it (where there's not much raid damage and you won't shield more than a few people).

4. As you are nearing BiS, I assume you are at or above 856 haste with Trauma+Sundial setup, if this is the case, then using this setup for every boss is the best possible gear setup for you. Archus just cannot compete with Trauma+Sundial if you are haste capped.

Side Note: If you are above 856 haste, you should stop gemming Haste completely, and gem 23sp instead.

5. May 30, 2019  
    I love Trauma HC

It procs off of ANY healing, including hots and instant heals, which makes it particularly great for a resto druid raid healer and in RBG/WG, for arena it's bad though, since its effectiveness relies on proccing heal instances (since the procrate of trauma is low) which tends to happen more the more people are in your raid group, and there's not a whole lot of that in Arena
    Edited: May 30, 2019