1. Gargoyle and Bloodlust/Heroism

It's well known that gargoyle gets it's stats from the DK AS/AP, ETC. Something I've found is that if you use BL before death knight summons gargoyle this one will have higher attack speed than normally. Althought if you BL after the pet is summoned it won't affect it ( something that used to happen before and therefore gargs could get 2x BL benefit)
    Is this a kind of fix for that specific problem that used to happen or gargs are supposed to get benefit from BL even when it's casted after summoned ( I mean getting only one benefit from it either pre-summon or after it. Does anyone remember how that mechanic used to work on retail?

2. Guess no one knows, gotta find it out on my own...

3. Gargoyle snapshots stats from pc at the moment of summon and can't recieve buffs itself. It has been fixed for some time now. So you summon it after BL, gloves, trinkets and racials are cast.

Only thing I observed is some stuff like immunity from some boss AoE's, like Remorseless winter, so you can summon garg at start of second transition and it will do full run and not die. And maybe that is fixed too very recently.
    Edited: February 3, 2019

4. for ur information gargoyle cast time is base on ur melee haste the more haste on ur melee the more reduce cast time by ur gargoyle. back then when gargoyle got reduce cast time after got sum its bug. but now they are complete fixed like how its should be work.

5. Clzuu, can you read? I said the same thing that you actually replied. I wasn't playing dk back then so I maybe thought it could actually get buffed by BL in case you didn't got it earlier.