1. Problem with WOW, blue screen of death.

Greetings :D I have a problem with WOW, i played WOTLK with WOD models and i got this problem. After 3-4 blue screens, i decided to download game again, but with old models (original). And it worked perfect for about 2 days, after 2 days i got again blue screen. I am getting it only in WOW... I played Shadow of Tomb Raider, PUBG, Assassins Creed Odyssey etc.. I tested RAMs and HDD Sentinel, i got CCleaner for Registrys and idk whats the problem...

2. does it happen on random situation or while doing a specific thing ?
    do you play full screen or window mode?

3. Its totally random, sometimes on RDF HC, or when i am at AH or just flying or running.. I am playing on windowed mode :D

4. https://imgur.com/a/w41jYUa It looks like this :S This picture was 3 days ago, but today it was the same. And the right side is just blue, there is no codes.
    Edited: February 1, 2019 Reason: For right side.

5. I can't read it but Windows 10 typically leaves a string representation of the error but not the code itself, it's down by the QR code.

6. Hmmm blue screen is fast, it goes to 100% than my PC is restarting. And i didnt saw any code...

7. By any chance, are you using Large Address Aware?

8. Nah. I am now playing wow for about 2hours. And i didnt got blue screen yet. I am knocking on wood :D

9. Move WTF and Interface folders out of your WoW directory.
    Then completely delete your WoW installation and redownload everything from Warmane.

OR
    Use any driver sweeper and reinstall them. Good Luck..