1. What do YOU do in the Queue?

What do the members of the community do while waiting in the 2-5 hour queue line? I tend to pull up Twitch streams, YouTube vids, catch up on a few episodes of something or another, or just play some Binding of Isaac in the meantime.

2. most members dont have a queue :)

3. Play The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess on emulator. WoW mechanics are nothing to that game, you really have to use your brain. Like, how easy is it to jump to the other ship and get aggro on bronze beard? Must be hard, many people can't do it.

4. If I had to queue, I'd probably go donate to never have to queue again?

5. So, 4 of the people responding here shouldn't even be in this thread in the first place. Warmane in a nutshell, folks!

6. So, 4 of the people responding here shouldn't even be in this thread in the first place. Warmane in a nutshell, folks!
    Well, I said IF I had to queue. IF I had to wait hour after another to do something, I'd think of better options to not have to wait so long.

7. Either watch youtube and other medias, or play other games in the meantime.

8. im watching how other kids play and i cant reminds me of my youth

9. even poor people in Ukraine can afford 10 euro for donation :)

10. Watch youtube videos about wow classic.
    And sometimes cry a little.

11. even poor people in Ukraine can afford 10 euro for donation :)
    The problem is not to afford 10 euro. Problem is that payment wall is blocking some countries. And when they unblock them, they still can not donate for whatever reason, which is still not answered by their support. :"D Trolls. But what kind of company is that, who does not want to accept free money. :"D

12. We don't have a queue ... we donate coins so Warmane can work the great way it does!

13. I used to play lordaeron WHILE waiting for icecrown queue.

I stopped queueing for icecrown after afew days.
    Edited: February 18, 2019

12 Last