1. The High Warlord title in 30 Days! #Challenge

The High Warlord Title (60k HKs) in 30 Days Challenge

A'rite! Hi everyone, this is Noctrae, from Icecrown server, and 2 days ago, after the first day I hit level 80 (30.01.2019), I decided I wanted to achieve The High Warlord title in 30 days, or less.
    Initially, I wanted to achieve it in 60 days, because I never ever in my life of playing World of Warcraft had more than 1000 HKs in a 24hour period. But I said it's too casual, so I'll go hardcore on it, and here it is: 30 DAYS, or less!

*Now, to achieve this title, I need 60.000 Honorable Kills (HKs), 2.000 HKs per day.

Progress so far:
    Day 1 - 561 HKs
    Day 2 - 990 HKs
    Day 3 - 2327 HKs
    Day 4 - 2621 HKs
    Day 5 - 1207 HKs
    Day 6 - 4100 HKs
    Day 7 - 3029 HKs
    Day 8 - 708 HKs
    Day 9 - 2607 HkS
    Day 10 - 1872 HKs
    Day 11 - 83 HKs
    Day 12 - 1480 HKs
    Day 13 - 124 HKs
    Day 14 - working on it...

I always look at the day's before kills, so it motivates me to be 1% better than yesterday. This is the kind of motivation that I used for Day 3!

If you have any question, please leave a comment, and I'll add them here on this!

Frequently asked questions:
    Q: 30 days game time or 30 your days?
    A: I hit level 80 on Icecrown server in 30.01.2019, so that I have time to achieve The High Warlord title (60k kills) in 30 days. The last day of the challenge is 28.02.2019.
    Hopefully, I'll do it faster!

I'll edit this on the go!
    Have A Nice Day Everyone!
    Edited: February 12, 2019

2. Thx Tanjana! See u in BGs :)) ALL DAY, ALL NIGHT!

3. Wow dude, can't wait to see how fast you're gonna take! Good luck!! Update us more with your jurney to the top Title!

4. Thx for the support, I appreciate it! I want to update firstly my youtube page, cuz it's easier to talk, but I like writing, too, so I'll do this...soon!

5. 30 days game time or 30 your days? :D

6. I hit level 80 on Icecrown server in 30.01.2019, so that I have time to achieve The High Warlord title (60k kills) in 30 days. The last day of the challenge is 28.02.2019.
    Hopefully, I'll do it faster!

7. Got 5.000 HKs Achievement in Day 4.
    I still got like 900 HKs to do for today's cap, and then try to get behind Day 1 & Day 2.

8. someone gotta do a similar challenge on outland ... getting 30 AV queue pops in 60 days

9. 2621 Honorable Kills total, on Day 4 of the challenge.

PS: I was thinking to go in a day for like, 4-5k, but playing 24h, since day resets 'till it ends.

Proof:

To do a little update on progress:
    In 1 minute, Day 5 of the Challenge begins, so until know I'm 6499/8000. (=2000 HKs/day * 4 day). I'm grinding!

10. Mate I must say it is a really tough challenge to collect high warlord in 30 normal days, if we would be talking about 30 days of total played time than it would seem more possible but I highly doubt you can manage to get 60k HKs in 30 days. There would be no doubts only if you would using some kind of stimulants to keep you awake and play 24/7 on that particullar character and I believe it would have to be premade groups where your faction would be destroying all the time because you can't really know if you are going to have luck to always get into a good group and not in some fully ungeared group where you are going to be destroyed and ganked on graveyard for like couple of minutes constantly without a single chance to actually score a kill or do something because you would be helpless. On the other hand that is just my personal view in this situation.

Please dont misunderstand this and think I'm some kind of a hater I'm just trying to be a real and I must say that I'm really looking forward to see if you are going to make it and if this challenge is actually possible. As a guy who likes challenges I wish you a good luck and I must say that this is a super interesting challenge you can put yourself on because it makes game even easier and more willingly to play when you actually have some kind of a goal.

Once again I wish you good luck brother and I'm also considering of giving myself some similar challenge or even the same one you are doing right now to make it even more interesting. :)

Always loved when someone is trying to do something most ppl take way longer to actually achieve in a way that is personally even better feeling than getting a rare achievement. Like for an example chasing a realm first or going for speed leveling record I personally chased a realm first and guy got me for my class unique achievement for only 7 minutes also had few attempts on speed leveling world record in pandaria but was also short for nearly an hour as guy had 4 ppl who put same amount of time and effort into all that as he did and I had to play with randoms but I was still pretty proud of myself.

Sorry I've made such a big post you just literally got me pumped up to do something challenging and retrieved all my memories of things I've done for 11 years of playing this game on retail. Nowadays I feel proud I'm playing right here for my personal satisfaction as I feel such a nostalgia playing on tbc and older expansions like wotlk, cata most of them after were so much noob friendly and they literally put so much into the game that it's more addicive than heroin if you are a challenging kind of guy that wants to have everything best in-game. Blizzard literally made the game to be that if you are not playing and completing all daily tasks & chain scenario/campaign quests that you can't go anywhere and that you will always be behind. So thanks to Warmane staff crew and developers for making this place working like a charm for us and helping us feel the nostalgia and play game on expansions where you actually had to put some effort in obtaining stuff. I've farmed all the transmogs and achievements I was after and I ever wanted to have. Blizzard only disappointed me because they made so much money that they made the game more commercial with many helps that actually shouldn't be available for players like boosts and stuff and they made the whole combat so much more appealing to the kids nowadays than to the mature folks as nowaday anyone can have full gear with zero effort and can farm any older content things in game without even putting time into it as you can literally one shot most bosses and just swipe till you reach max level there is no more struggle of leveling a character like in tbc and vanilla where there was no experience bonus equipment and buffs. They were on a really nice path but like all companies nowadays they are thirsty for more money and they are ready to allow players to get things easier that it totally ruined the whole in-game economy so the game that once had milions of players online has no worth at all as gold is not a problem anymore, only your time and effort can help you progress. Why I talked about all this is because I'm a really passionate player and I feel crushed to see how the best MMO ever got ruined and felt down on charts and activity because of the amount of pointless things they keep adding up.

11. To add up that newer generations of evolving kids have been digitalized so much and are literally speeding up through life as most kids nowadays entertain and learn things on tables and smartphones instead of playing outside with other kids so the same way they speed up through life they are used to have everything granted for good and kids are growing way more dull so most game companies is aiming for younger audience as they are stupid and the games are more appealing to them if they can just speed up things and not put effort in it. So literally money can buy everything you ever wished for but it can't give you the feeling of achieving something like you are doing here they can't just take away that from us true gamers. :)

12 Last