1. Thank you for your message again!
    I deleted the message I sent to you at 7 AM. I tried to write another one now, but I can't concentrate. It's not me, so I won't force it. I want to be honest.
    I struggle with my problems, so I just want to enjoy messages of support like yours, and after a while I want to give a more thoughtfull response to everyone.

By the way, I didn't know that there's this kind of queue Sunday. So now I lose precious time, but I played last night when the day reseted, and made like 1100 HKs. I'm still behind with HKs cap, but I'm on my way!

Have A Nice Day!
    Paul

2. Day 5 UPDATE:
    *I'm still in queue for 3-4 hours, on 587 position, which means that after I can login I must go all in. I'm 900 HKs behind for today's cap of 2.000 HKs, but the good thing is that I"m well rested now, and can play longer than usual.

I also want to talk about this Queue time...

I LOVE IT!

In the first days I was so stressed out, because of my internet connection. But I discovered that if you get disconnectet from the game, even though you didn't pay to pass the queue, you can still enter the game, without waiting again! Which is awesome!
    So know I know why it takes so long to enter the game.

3. Lol sounds like an interesting idea, good luck.

4. WOW gz mate, iv been playing for 2 years now and you already beat me with totals kills, very inspiring

5. Theres no challenge in getting carried

6. Theres no challenge in getting carried
    Well, there is 0 challenge in bgs/HKs as such. But trying to get that many HKs in that time is a challenge simply due to the grind required.

7. But trying to get that many HKs in that time is a challenge simply due to the grind required.
    http://armory.warmane.com/character/...ecrown/summary

38000 to go in 2 days is indeed a challenge

First 12