1. Some pvp footage

I know we have a video forum but it fits better in here, enjoy it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lddb...ature=youtu.be

Apart from doing some 5s every tuesday my time here is pretty much over here, I'll lurk around if you have any questions.

2. Downloading now for educational purposes, thank you. Please make macro guide cause I multibox 1 pally and 4 shamans and can use your advise.
    Edited: February 2, 2019

3. Was looking forward to this. Good job!
    Compared to the 5s teams that you faced back on retail, would you say ppl play better or worse here on Warmane?
    Edited: February 2, 2019

4. Downloading now for educational purposes, thank you. Please make macro guide cause I multibox 1 pally and 4 shamans and can use your advise.
    I did throw some stuff in here http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=387699&page=2

other than that i use a totem rotation macro such that every shaman drops tremor at another gcd and tremor, stoneskin, mana spring, wrath of air are always in its first gcd

it works like shaman a: tremor, grounding, healing stream
    b: mana spring, tremor, grounding,
    c: wrath of air, healing stream, tremor
    d: stoneskin, healing stream, grounding

Was looking forward to this. Good job!
    Compared to the 5s teams that you faced back on retail, would you say ppl play better or worse here on Warmane?
    i had very little to do with boxing on retail tbc because i started very late there ...only my main shaman had full gear i think i got to like 1650 in s4 where my toons had the rep pvp gear and some merciless ...but in general i would say people here are better for obvious reason (10+years arena xp, easier access to bis gear)

5. Oh yeah, the pillar humping - ressurect tactic.
    It's a pain to deal with this as multiboxer.

6. Oh yeah, the pillar humping - ressurect tactic.
    It's a pain to deal with this as multiboxer.
    the worst thing that can happen if its blades edge, you have killed 1 atop the bridge and one below, one of your toons is dead and you face against frostmage/restoshaman/disc priest xD like they couldnt kill anything but spammed mindcontrol to throw toons off bridge/manaburn/70%slow and shaman spamming rez ...that was 22 minutes hell for me

at some point i had to surrend lowground and give them the rez to kill someone else in a better position... what changed the game however was when my pally got a rezz off either
    Edited: February 4, 2019