1. Is WotLK pvp really that dead? Been wanting to take a break from Outland where arena is pretty great, and level up on Lordaeron, but I like to pvp.. alot. So for someone like me there really is no point I guess??
    No its not. Arenas are below 20sec of waiting.

2. No its not. Arenas are below 20sec of waiting.
    True. Arena queue waiting times are even instant here in Lordaeron, if you have only one other team in queue :S

- Sibe -
    Edited: February 10, 2019

3. It's here again, moderators are deleting players post . -> no real discussion possible here ...

4. It's here again, moderators are deleting players post . -> no real discussion possible here ...
    This thread has no deleted posts, stop spreading lies.

5. Anything about tmog scrolls dropping in arena? Heard something was discussed in that way...

6. Really??!!
    How will that look in terms of quite unbalanced terms on all of 3 realms?
    What? Doens't icecrown and lordaeron have soloque?? I've seen few guys with supreme title??

7. The arenas for Lordaeron players are destroyed... Nobody will be able to play now...
    Thank you for the "good" decision to make combine arenas with the other pay to play realms...

8. Day after day or awefully bad balanced BGs. Give lordaeron back its glory server wide BG, let blackrock and icecrown have their gank fests

9. I didn't expect the arena change to go live so soon or even at all really. X-realm BGs are one thing, but x-realm arena seems like a poor decision. At least in BGs you have highly geared players on both sides, but that won't be the case in arena.

If any Warmane devs are reading this could we please have something to level the playing field slightly. It's not great that the gear set i ground out for several weeks is offered for free to other servers. Maybe reducing the rating requirements for higher tier arena sets would help.

10. I didn't expect the arena change to go live so soon or even at all really. X-realm BGs are one thing, but x-realm arena seems like a poor decision. At least in BGs you have highly geared players on both sides, but that won't be the case in arena.

If any Warmane devs are reading this could we please have something to level the playing field slightly. It's not great that the gear set i ground out for several weeks is offered for free to other servers. Maybe reducing the rating requirements for higher tier arena sets would help.
    I was told by a friend that Blackrock players start out with a higher MMR. Not sure how much impact it has in practice though.

11. The arenas for Lordaeron players are destroyed... Nobody will be able to play now...
    Thank you for the "good" decision to make combine arenas with the other pay to play realms...
    Speak for yourselves. Being able to play against other skilled players, with instant pops, is a blessing.

12. I was told by a friend that Blackrock players start out with a higher MMR. Not sure how much impact it has in practice though.
    I don't know about that. Played around 20 games on Blackrock (brand new character), most of the teams I've faced against were from Lordaeron. They usually stood afk or dodged the arena when they were matched against us.

13. Out of 50 teams in this new ''ladder'' there is only ONE single team from Lord,( and the guy actually has SM rofl )

This pretty much sums it up. Make your conclusions...

14. Did 20-25 games today, most were against Blackrock teams. Anyone else mainly face Blackrock teams in arenas? I only met one Icecrown team.

First 12