1. Proceed into Wotlk?

Hello guys!

What are your thoughts on this server proceeding into WOTLK.

I think a lot of old players would come back, also it would be a chance for loads of new players to join.

Server population has really plummeted from it's glory days, which is sad to see.

IMO,

1-70 should stay the same.. x7
    But instead 70-80 could go on to be x1.

2. Server population has really plummeted from it's glory days, which is sad to see.
    Yes, it's sad but it would be 10 times more sad to see that Warmane abandons TBC and turns Outland in a Wotlk realm.
    If you want to play on Wotlk then, by all means, join Lordaeron or Icecrown.
    We don't need another Wotlk realm and we also don't wanna lose TBC.

3. Feel free to play on WOTLK realm.

I didn't spend year farming gold/coins and donating actual money,just to lose bis equipment to level 72 quest item.

Since you are 'sad' to see outland losing players,you should go to that server where you picked 60-70 1% xp on.

And no,this server is never going to die.

First of all,its much better than any TBC realm i played on.

Second that new piece of **** that oppened,is so bugged,i didn't play on it,but i red their forums.

Third,on that piece of **** server drop rates are horrible,worst than here.Professions bugged,MOTES nowhere to be seen.40-50 mobs killed not single mote(people complain about that as well)

Fourth,all herbalist/mining/skinning/open world killing bots and gold farmers transfered there.

And finally,they expect to have swp patch released in more than 12 months.Haha seriously?People already complaining about major things,and server hasn't even been around that long.

All those players who ran there like little *****es,because they can't stand dual glaive rogue,are going to come back here.Why?Well do you really think they won't have $ shop as well?They are already selling xp boost...That's really nice start.Says a lot about in which direction server is going.

Their community is not english only.Its polish/english.Majority of players are polish,and do you really think they are going to give single **** and speak english just for you?It has been seen on another server,where you couldn't find single group for pve or pvp,because everyone spoke space language.

And again,this server is going to survive.You don't need 10 k people to have fun anyway.Plenty of pvp and pve with only 1 k people online.

4. Now while im sure this post prob will be removed im gonna share a tought i had recently that came from another server whos doing this in vanilla form.

Instead of making fresh new servers that will kill theese older servers instead what warmane could do is offer Seasonal servers, kinda like how a Season works in D3 currently.

You make a fresh Season server
    High rates obv since it's time based xp and gold has to be easier to be obtain.
    Fresh content with faster progression times then I.e Outland (Full progression in maybe 3-4 months?)
    Once the season is over you merge the server with the main server of the expansion the season is meant for (in this example outland)
    Theese servers will maybe take some population temporarely from the main server but once the season ends people go back to the main server until u launch ur next season.
    This can also be a good new buissnes idea for warmane to bring in some more spenders again because face it most top spenders on the server already have everything they need now.