1. Is the Feral Druid viable to PVP in BG's and Arenas?

As the title said, i wanna know if the feral druid spec its viable to fight vs all of those ret paladins, dk's and warriors with bis gear, else i will roll a shadowpriest. thank for ur reply and excuse me for my bad english.

2. As the title said, i wanna know if the feral druid spec its viable to fight vs all of those ret paladins, dk's and warriors with bis gear, else i will roll a shadowpriest. thank for ur reply and excuse me for my bad english.
    Yes. Its very good in 1v1s, wpvp and 2v2 (main reason it wasnt really considered that great during retail is that its not that great in 3v3). Not THE best bg class but if you play like a rogue you can top the boards fairly easily, and the major upside of the class is that even if your team loses horrible you can still rack up kills and have fun. And Bgs like AV are actually pretty fun for you.

Another upside of the class is that it works with pvp gear in an agility build (although bis requries just as much pve pices as a war or rogue). Its also good in pve, fun to level and flight form > everything else. You are also immune to a lot of CC (poly, seduce, hex, snares, roots and during berserk fear)

All in all would recommend.

3. Perhaps you forgot to mention to him the small detail of the feral druid being completely useless for both of his interested areas unless the player can reach a very high skill level (which tbh very few can) and in a short time. As a feral druid you got barely any defensive CDs and in order to stay alive you need to be able to switch from an offensive to defensive playstyle and vice versa extremely fast. You can expect those DKs, retridins and even arms warriors to slaughter you with ease until you can master every tiny detail involved in feral game play.

If you believe you got the patience and skill to master the feral druid then go for it, but be ready for a lot of tears and hard work. If not, take the shadowpriest where you will only need about 6 buttons for BGs and still rake in amazing results.

4. Perhaps you forgot to mention to him the small detail of the feral druid being completely useless for both of his interested areas unless the player can reach a very high skill level (which tbh very few can) and in a short time. As a feral druid you got barely any defensive CDs and in order to stay alive you need to be able to switch from an offensive to defensive playstyle and vice versa extremely fast. You can expect those DKs, retridins and even arms warriors to slaughter you with ease until you can master every tiny detail involved in feral game play.

If you believe you got the patience and skill to master the feral druid then go for it, but be ready for a lot of tears and hard work. If not, take the shadowpriest where you will only need about 6 buttons for BGs and still rake in amazing results.
    Feral duels get a lot easier with los and only rets are extremely hard in open space, all others are doable. But yes the class has a higher skill floor compared to shadow pr (mind sear spam with glyph = top damage), but you just have endless options of what to do since the spec is so complex. On the upside you dont have hardcounters like shadow priest do (try winning vs a decent feral with zerg glyph, a enh shaman or a DK).

And shadow priests get a lot harder once you step into the arena.

5. If one can play the feral spec then you got very few "hardcounters" but some specs will still be difficult to deal with (especially in open spaces) like rets, DKs, arcane/frost mage etc.
    In terms of BGs it is not bad but not exactly good either as you run into problems as soon as you get jumped by another player in the midst of fighting.

6. If one can play the feral spec then you got very few "hardcounters" but some specs will still be difficult to deal with (especially in open spaces) like rets, DKs, arcane/frost mage etc.
    In terms of BGs it is not bad but not exactly good either as you run into problems as soon as you get jumped by another player in the midst of fighting.
    Servers a bit screwed though, since pretty much everything you cannot look over counts as los (unlike retail iirc).

7. choose boomkin! I like it in PVP and PvE aspects