1. Icecrown leveling guide?

Can someone point me to an optimal leveling guide taking into account the fast leveling rate of the server?
    Most of the guides I saw were for normal rates, I wanted to know if someone knows of a way to take advantage of the high rates
    and the optimal path to level up.

I know how to level normally just following the quest and I tried to do that here but there are points where the quests either go green or gray
    while I kill mobs.

2. I usually just stick in the same area until I receive no new quests that are at least yellow tier, though I do look at the exp the quests offer cause some greens can still give you a level if you complete them.

As for my own personal leveling path, I go through the starting areas until I can travel to Hillsbrad, stay there until around 45-46, then I head to Hinterlands until 50 and head to Plaguelands (or you can stick in Hinterlands if it hasn't annoyed you) until 58, head to Outland and travel around doing quests from Hellfire to Nagrand, at 68 go to Northrend and travel around doing quests there!