1. Looking for Roleplayers (ICECROWN, ACTIVE!)

Hello, I've been actively RPing on Icecrown (horde side) for several months and am looking to hopefully grow the community. There are two guilds so far that do roleplay, Ferrum in Oblitus and my own Heralds of the Scourge. I'm looking to recruit as many roleplayers as possible to join my guild, so if you're interested in RP at all and would like to get involved in the community, please message me here or in-game.

My character names are Ricolne (HotS), Cayene (HotS), Ogrest (FiO). Don't be shy just message me I'm pretty laid back and interested in finding RPers of all backrounds. We've got some pretty cool stories going so come get involved and have fun!

For my own Guild, Heralds of the Scourge (HotS), we are a pvp, pve, twink, leveling and finally RP guild. Even if you don't want to RP all the time you can still join, we accept pretty much anybody. It is a Scourge themed guild and our HQ is in Caer Darrow, once home to the Barovs but now controlled by us, by the authority of Kel'thuzad. Many of us were once citizens of Lordaeron and wish to rebuild our kingdom under the banner of the Scourge, which means our capital must be retaken from the Forsaken.

So yeah, message me if you have any interest at all. All I ask is you try to be active. We also have a fairly active and well geared twink group for those interested in that, and we plan to do some dungeons and such and perhaps even do them IC.

Also, if you message me here and I don't respond or you can't find me in-game, we also have a discord which you're free to join: https://discord.gg/tUAMMT

2. Hi! I'm very interested in this, you're just what i was looking for lol

The discord invite doesn't work, could you post another one, please?

3. May 16, 2019  

Misscharming / Miss Charming's Letter

" Dear Sir Aphy,

It is with delight that I have read your missive, opportunely brought to my attention by the diligent and resolutive Monsieur Deadlad himself.

There is not but pleasure in my firm intention of joining your -ink stain- brotherhood of passionate souls and bones. Please accept this humble servant of the shadows as thou ally and one to rely on so that evil prevails. Everytime. Everywhere.

I ventured into these realms not long ago and my romance with the black lord of magic ((warlock)) is recent. It holds the flame and the spurt -literally!- of a blooming and fascinating carnivorous plant.

Without farther rambling, it is with the highest hopes and spirit(s!) that I bid you farewell and await for your prompt response.

Yours trully,

Miss Charming ((char. name: Misscharming)) "

// Charms carefully rolls the scroll and laces it with crimson velvet. "Go, you, my dearest, and let them know that Miss Charming is in town!" a loud chuckle echoed all across the alchemy tower as the winged imp flew off. //
    Edited: May 16, 2019