1. <Heralds of the Scourge> RP/PVE/SOCIAL/LVLING/PVP/TWINK

HORDE

"We are <Heralds of the Scourge> and we have come to spread the word that soon the Wrath of the Lich King will be upon all of Azeroth, and only those who align with Lordaeron and the Scourge will be safe. Do not side with the treacherous Dark Lady or the savage orcs who were once our enemies, side with the Scourge! We are the only ones who can save Azeroth from total destruction. If you seek to join us, seek out Scourgelord Ricolne, or Gashonator the Herald. They can be found in either the Undercity, or our headquarters in Cael Darrow."

<HotS> Is a social leveling guild focused on enjoying the game and helping each other out. We are also a roleplaying guild that has it's own bit of lore and story and we plan to do RP events regularly once we get more RPers. Currently we have storyline going with another guild so there will be events there to take part in.

Other than that, we also enjoy doing PVE dungeons and have quite a few level 80s. All levels are welcome and we do all dungeons needed. We also have helpful 80s who will boost people and help out new players.

As for PVP, there is no big plans yet, but we do have a small group of level 19 twinks to do WSG and are looking to get more. As for twinking, I have an 80 myself and there are others in the guild who will help with runs to get the gear you need. Currently we're doing WC runs for myself and some others so if you need gear from there hit us up.

Contact Ricolne, Cayene, Ogrest, or Gashonator in-game to join.
    Edited: February 3, 2019