1. Bests way to get raid

Hi,

I am a new player not yet at level 80. Once reached 80 which is the best way to get raid in ICC? Do I have to ask in the global channel or go directly to the dungeon to ask? What you suggest?

Thanks

2. As a fresh 80 you are far from ICC.
    You need to grind up at least 4 pieces of T9 set and equivalent offparts to get foot in the door of ICC.

First step:
    Getting exalted with some Northrend reputations to get enchants, also some decent gear for fresh 80.
    Check AH to see if there are some affordable great pieces for your spec.
    Do normal dungeons, que specific dungeons that drop an upgrade. Farming some Nexus normal by queing "random" when you already have everything that drops there - just a waste of time.

Do this til you can que random heroic dungeon.

Next step:
    Farm random Heroic dungeons.
    Try to join FOS, POS, HOR normal runs.
    Do weekly "Must die!" quest, try to join OS, Naxx, Ulduar even without quest. You will get nice amount of EoT and possible upgrades.

Do this til you have 4/5 pieces T9 set. Don't buy shoulders or stuff that "gives moar GS" instead of set, that is stupid and any decent guild leader can turn you down because you newbiness is on display. However AFTER you got set get those missing pieces to boost your gear. Like trinkets, etc. Trade down Triumph to Valor or whatever to get wrists or cloak if you miss that.

Next:
    Do VoA every week for emblems and chance to get T10 piece that will be major boost.
    Get into ToC 10 and 25 for more upgrades and EoT for gems.
    Do one RDF each day for 2 EoF as well as try to get into ICC even to kill one boss and at least RS minibosses.
    (Try to get every EoF that you can get to buy 4 parts of T10 set.)

More:
    Try to get into guild that does ICC or starting to do it so you can grow together. It's important to get into guild with raid time that fits you. Don't accept random invites, those guilds will not get anywhere.
    Learn tactics, there are 1000 guides out there, don't expect bosses to just kill themselves. You need to know what and when you should do.
    Learn your class, rotation, what stats you need, what gear you need when and what to use, when burst with offecive CDs, when its time to survive, etc.

Be persistent and patient. It's not going to happen today. There can be weeks before you get into raid with guild and months before you get your first item.

P.S.
    Get Atlas Loot addon, you can see every dungeon and raid boss drops. Makes it easier to snipe dungeons and bosses that can drop something for you. It shows reputation faction rewards too, so you can see which ones you need.
    Edited: February 4, 2019

3. P.S.
    Get Atlas Loot addon, you can see every dungeon and raid boss drops. Makes it easier to snipe dungeons and bosses that can drop something for you. It shows reputation faction rewards too, so you can see which ones you need.
    everything he say is perfect for beginner^^ and u will need DBM (deadly boss mod) aslo

4. Thank you very much for your great explain, one question about the first step: when you say do normal dungeon you mean by dungeon finder?

About the other steps where you say go to ulduar voa etc ... how do I look for the raid for these? I'm coming from server where to join raid you have to stay in front of dungeon and ask for group, but here i dunno if it works differently

Thank you again

5. Trough dungeon finder is the conventional way, you can surely assemble group and walk there if you want.

Create new Tab in chat and /join global, go in settings in each tab, make it so you have nice view with separate chats in separate tabs. so it's not cluster**** where you cant understand anything.
    You can recruit people in global and find groups for anything. Tough going with guild is the way to get things done, especially in raids.

6. Ok thanks, another question please: dungeon finder means also raid finder? There is a difference? Until this moment I used dungeon finder to enter 4/5 ppl dungeons, if i need to enter a 25 ppl raids I can use the same it?

7. Nop, Raid finder is Cata tool. There is framework in wotlk, but it's not working. You will have to look for raids in Global or city Trade chats.

Of coarse best way is to go with your guild. Means, with people who are interested in the same thing as you, so there is greater chance of success.