1. Starting on this server? PVE

Hello everyone,

Im curious what is the state of raiding currently on Lordaeron , especially on Horde side. Is it somewhat easy to find a decent raiding guild? Is the raiding scene still alive? Are guilds still raiding Ulduar? How hard is for a new player on the server to get into raiding?
    Im an experienced raider throughout several expansions/classes/roles so i can pull my own weight, unfortunately due to rl i cant dedicate an insane amount of time in the game so im not sure how doable it is for me rolling fresh considering the server is quite advanced tier wise. I have no interest in people just bullying content in BiS gear so Icecrown is not an option for me i guess (i also dont care about pvp).

Thank you for your time

2. What you are looking for, you will most definitely find on this realm.

There are many raiding guilds on the Horde side, on different stages of progression - from struggling ICC10 to hardcore LOD progression. It is in essence a PvE realm so the raiding scene is very much alive. Ulduar is always going, especially Uld25 for Val'anyr farming by different guilds. Because it is a relatively small realm, you can make a name for yourself and getting into raids will be much easier, so it's not that hard finding a raid - although keep in mind, most pugs RO after DBS in ICC10. The community is much nicer than on Icecrown where only GS matters, whereas here it is much less toxic and crowded. PvP wise, arena bracket isn't extremely active, BGs are now cross-realm.

All in all, join this server - even for an experienced raider, you will get a fresh experience with the buffed content available and will definitely push you to do your best and learn much more about the raid and ultimately have a more rewarding gameplay and appreciation for WotLK. Cheers!