1. Copyright Infringement

Copyright Infringement
    I recently downloaded the client of World Of Warcraft 3.3.5a from Warmane official website(used Free Download Manager) and played this game for several days. But yesterday I got a ALERT from my local network provider AT&T by Blizzard Entertainment Inc. I downloaded the game at 20, January. the alert was sent at January, 23.

so I want to ask, do u guys in USA also have that problem? and What should I do now?

2. In the US, it's against the law for ISP's (Internet Service Providers) to look at what sites you visit and what material you download without your consent. In addition to this, the WoW client itself is free to be downloaded in any version at any point, as it is not obtaining the client that is protected by copyright law, but rather service hosting. In most cases when people get notifications from their ISPs about it, it is because a torrent file download was detected. The reason for this is that torrent encryption is commonly used for piracy, but it is not exclusively used for piracy, and thus it is unethical for an ISP to call for a cease and desist, in addition to the breach in privacy. If you got a direct "notification" from Blizzard Entertainment, then there's also the good chance that it's an attempt to phish your account information from the retail version of the game (whether you actually own it or not).

Most, if not all, people who live in the US would not have a problem with this and can simply dismiss it. If the ISP attempts to take action, then that is grounds for a lawsuit.

What YOU should do now, I cannot comment. Based on the content in your post, it seems that you may not be living in the US. As such, I'm unable to give you legal advice because US law is not the same as international law, or whatever law that may exist in foreign countries. If you DO live in the US, then you can safely disregard it.

3. Thank you for your info. it make sense to me a lot.