1. Transfer your character to the realm of your choice
    - Instant update to the maximum level
    - Starter gear package of your choice - green items that are not for nothing
    - Montys, items, gems, charms, reputation and character professions will be transferred - only studio thing that will appear along with the character
    - Items and character missions are not transferred during the downgrade
    - Mail, Auction House, guild and arena data will NOT be transferred
    - Friends list and ignore list will NOT be transferred
    - You will be prompted to rename your character if your character's name is not available in the target realm
    - Your character must be at level 85

Where are my precious stones? my matches ???? If I'd known it would be like that, I would not have wanted to bother transferring the character to Icecrow, a shame, the only thing I'd like to do now, now that my mounts have come, that's all.

2. What about the tens/hundreds of thousands of coins spent on Neltharion?

Just poof it's gone, thanks for supporting the server, adios suckers?

This ^^^^^^

3. Sucks that Nelth was taken down.

It sucked when the moltdown happened and I lose my Warsong Characters. Then Warmane said they weren't bringing it back (they did bring it back eventually), just to remove and let me transfer characters to nelth...just for nelth to be removed and have me transfer again, it sucks honestly.

4. So, I've got quite a few coins invested in Neltharion as well as everyone else here, but I accepted the shutdown and wanted to downgrade the characters to Wrath of the Lich King. The only problem is I've already got 10 characters on my account and I'm not looking to delete any of them as I've invested coins in those characters too..

Now I made a support ticket about this a little over 3 weeks ago and was told to transfer my characters to Mists of Pandaria. There's only one major problem with that, I don't play nor do I have Mists, and my current laptop wouldn't even be able to handle it(Having struggles in wrath, sadface).

After I wrote that in my ticket I got another reply saying "This case has been forwarded to the appropriate members of Staff for review."
    Well, over three weeks has passed and I'm still waiting! Am I waiting for nothing and are all those characters and coins gone?
    Doesn't seem like great customer support to me.. Anyway, I would just like a confirmation from the "appropriate members of Staff"..?

5. buenas, quiero saber como puedo transferir mi personaje tenia la esperanza de que volvieran a abir el cataclysm pero viendo que no quiero transferirlo alguien puede asesorarme?

6. Oh, dear I recently came back to wow to play again, but I had SO many chars on that server, and I've lost them i did not manage to get my transfer and etc... so what now :? =( I lost so much.......

7. Oh, dear I recently came back to wow to play again, but I had SO many chars on that server, and I've lost them i did not manage to get my transfer and etc... so what now :? =( I lost so much.......
    you still have 3 days to transfer any level 85s. anything that isn't transferred will be stored for in case warmane ever re releases a cata realm.

8. you still have 3 days to transfer any level 85s. anything that isn't transferred will be stored for in case warmane ever re releases a cata realm.
    how can i do that?.... guide me please

9. how can i do that?.... guide me please
    https://www.warmane.com/account/services choose neltharion, choose your character, select free, expansion conversion should auto select itself.

then under that you get to pick your destination realm of either icecrown(wotlk) or frostwolf(mop) , and you also get to pick 1 set of starter gear.

again bare in mind this only works for level 85s.

10. I want to know how can I transfer my neltharion chars to wotlk.
    In the services tab when I choose expansion conversion it says that I don't have characters in Neltharion.

I had 2 characters lvl 85!!

11. I want to know how can I transfer my neltharion chars to wotlk.
    In the services tab when I choose expansion conversion it says that I don't have characters in Neltharion.

I had 2 characters lvl 85!!
    Perhaps they were caught in an inactivity clean up if you didnt log in for a while

12. can i still get to do the downgrade thing?

13. I used some coins for neltharion chars.
    I'm a fool.^^

14. And I missed the cut-off Sad Kemii

RIP my Nelth toons.

15. Everyone who donated on characters on Neltharion has just been ripped off. This a fine case of "thanks for the money suckers" I myself now have no character and no coins reimbursed.

Why they can't leave things alone I'll never know.

Punishing the very people who support the server financially...way to go...i for one won't be spending another penny on these again. I hope nobody else does either
    Edited: March 6, 2019

First 123 Last