1. Neltharion transfers closing February 28, 2019.

Neltharion will be permanently taken offline on February 28, 2019 at 23:59.

Worgen and Goblin downgrades are now available.

Transfers will continue to process later today, so get your characters queued up as soon as possible.

2. Well this is it lads, thank you all who were there on the journey this server was. It's rather disappointing to have to end this way, but oh well. Hope to find you all back once(and if) Neltharion returns.

3. Neltharion will be permanently taken offline on February 28, 2019 at 23:59.
    I don't understand you stated that realm is being taken offline on February the 28th but its not possible to log inside the game and play around with the character,you just cannot choose Neltharion as realm in the launcher option in-game,could we get some information about the subject

4. I don't understand you stated that realm is being taken offline on February the 28th but its not possible to log inside the game and play around with the character,you just cannot choose Neltharion as realm in the launcher option in-game,could we get some information about the subject
    It means transfers (downgrade, upgrade) will stop on Feb 28.

Nelth cannot be accessed anymore.

5. Can any one help me please! I can't transfer my chracters to frostwolf, it says i have to be lvl 85 to downgrade or upgrade, but i'm only lvl 80. Please help me transfer my characters!

6. It means transfers (downgrade, upgrade) will stop on Feb 28.

Nelth cannot be accessed anymore.
    There will be no possibility of logging back to Neltharion no more? If so thats some sad news

7. i am onlyone who had problem transfering Worgen Druid ? When i log in it says that its a rogue and when and no chareter just black screen and when i log in it logs to a other chareter

8. Can any one help me please! I can't transfer my chracters to frostwolf, it says i have to be lvl 85 to downgrade or upgrade, but i'm only lvl 80. Please help me transfer my characters!
    Since the downgrading or upgrading essentially makes you gear meaningless in both states, this option is only available to characters with achievements and who have actually played the realm. Not reaching the max level of the expansion essentially disqualifies you from that and whilst the max level is 80 on WoTLK, you have to understand that due to changed content and zones, it is not the same thing. Max level on Cataclysm delivers max level on WoTLK. That's the point of the transfers.

9. What about the tens/hundreds of thousands of coins spent on Neltharion?

Just poof it's gone, thanks for supporting the server, adios suckers?

10. Yeah R.I.P what have we learnt from this? Don't donate basically :) I personally use to donate heavily, however that's stopped for a while now. I only wanted a lvl 80 hunter on icecrown, but my 2-3k coins spent on nelth couldn't get me that.

11. So if my char havent reach 85 yet then I will lost my char then?cannot transfer?

12. I transferred a character of mine to IceCrow, but my items were not together, I won some items very low o with mine I had no Neltharion, since my names were level 85 and now in icecrow they are from lvl 75 ...
    not to mention that the weapon I won and the drop of bug ... or boss is

13. ridiculous you change the character Neltharion to the Lk and you take these items of crap .... had healer set in my character, now with these items that gave me I will cure what?, can not do anything with the items who earn .... green items still ....

123 Last