1. My friends Remember this, King Menthel told Arthas (No king Rules for Ever) and i will say this (No Server STANDS for ever)
    Have a Nice day <3

2. I'm sure, as it is the case with every FREE WoW server I've seen, coins donated to the server are used for upkeep and to maintain the staff that works on it while it is financially viable. Hosting a server is not free and it takes time to maintain. I joined last Jan 2018, so I did not get to see Neltharion being as active as Icecrown is today. But I've read that it was making enough money to maintain the whole of Warmane alive when it was at full capacity, even Icecrown when it was a newborn. That's good, but now, it still costs money to keep Nelth online, so since no one is playing and there is no influx of donations, it is no longer viable to have it consuming resources that can be used elsewhere, where there are more active players.

If it had been taken offline when you spent your coins, then I would consider you being ripped off. I find it ridiculous of people to be asking for a reimbursement of DONATED funds that were spent a long time ago on server upkeep and monthly charges. Maybe if people hadn't stopped playing on the server, it would still be online.

Ever since I created my Worgen back in 2018, it has been only a place to experience solo gameplay, as there was hardly anyone online when I was there. 100, 200 people, nowhere to be found, I'm sure, as they would've maybe been high lvl characters, and no one around cities or towns where I would've seen them. The auction house was a joke. With no players online, it was also a dead town. So I gravitated to Icecrown, and it has been a blast!

I can only hope that in the future, people might be interested in playing CATA again to warrant reopening another server like Neltharion. Maybe, my worgen might come back to play again and I will enjoy every minute of it again.

Kudos to the staff involved in transferring data between databases. I do not envy you. It must be time consuming to get the info to transfer without errors or incompatibilities.

I still have fresh wounds from when LastWoW died. So much stuff, so much gold, so many items, so many characters. Ouch!

For as much time as this one will last, thanks for the time playing together. And thanks for offering an alternative to $$$-draining retail.

3. is there any chance i can have my points back on what i spent on neltharion please?or maybe could you pleas look at my account and look what i purchased and transfer them over to icecrown?this is an edit:you cant buy mounts or anything with points anymore so having refunded points would make so i could get a little bit of gear for one of my characters.
    Edited: March 30, 2019

4. is there any chance i can have my points back on what i spent on neltharion please?or maybe could you pleas look at my account and look what i purchased and transfer them over to icecrown?this is an edit:you cant buy mounts or anything with points anymore so having refunded points would make so i could get a little bit of gear for one of my characters.
    I dont think they care about this cause WE neltharion players are sitting on their foot for too long.They only care LK and TBC.

5. Is there still anyway to restore / transfer our characters? i tired to do it but i can't find the section "Neltharion" i had a few 85s... :/ so sad though...

6. nope. I tried as well but too late

7. Yea, its already closed, I asked in the support but unfortunately still no way. They said we had like 9 months to transfer and after it was closed in ferbuary of 2019.

8. 2nd time ive lost my chars, 1st was on the hack change from molten to warmane... sincerely i miss the old server that was really free. this seems most a pay-to-win server cos the points system doesnt work n the historic is there, just see who really has the char and transfer any time. this just fck the players.

9. did i miss the tranferes? anyway or chance to tranfere my char on nelth to mop?

10. did i miss the tranferes? anyway or chance to tranfere my char on nelth to mop?
    you missed them... and you could try to email warmane about it but... I wouldn't hold my breath.

First 123