1. What is " Dungeon Ninja " ?

Is it rolling need for everything that drops instead of disenchanting?
    Cause people are threatening to report me whenever I need for an item, I don't get it.
    It's something allowed by the game. Why do people get mad over it?
    I've leveled up enchanting and I want my dusts and shards, what gives them the right to kick me or to threaten to report me just because I rolled for an item which was allowed by the game.

2. Yes it is because you don't NEED that, you're just greedy for enchanting mats.
    NEED is if you'll actually use the item, otherwise greed/de is the way.

Allowed by the game is many things, so is being a dick, but try not to be a dick, right?
    Game also allowed party members to disenchant items as long as anyone in the party has enchanting skill high enough, why do you see that as a bad thing but game allowed needing so that's a good thing?

Keep on needing and soon enough you'll have a 5 day vacation.

p.s. if you're on an alt, do you pass all the gear to the enchanter in the group?
    Edited: February 5, 2019

3. These "I'm the only enchanter on realm" amazes me every time.

4. Need = I need this item, as an upgrade, for the current spec I've joined in as, and it's viable item for my spec.
    Greed = Everything else. Vendor, AH, OS, Xmog.
    Disenchant = Expect me to explain this too?

Lockboxes, books of glyph masteries and damaged necklaces? Unaware of any specific rules for them.

5. Its also fair to need anything that is BoE since its just gold, for you and for people who actually need the item. But its a douche move to do so on anything sub-epic if it was an upgrade for someone.

6. I've leveled up enchanting and I want my dusts and shards, what gives them the right to kick me or to threaten to report me just because I rolled for an item which was allowed by the game.
    I just threw up in my mouth. No eyes for your own greed.

If you want it for disenchanting, you hit the disenchant button on the roll.
    If your level isn't high enough for the disenchant, hit the greed button.
    Edited: February 6, 2019

7. Need : You RLY RLY need this item to replace some lower one , an upgrade in short.

Greed: on the scenario no one rolls for need, this one gets on act, it should be rolled for those who want it for his off-spec (kinda like the need one, its an upgrade for something you use on that spec) or to sell it at an vendor or AH.

Disenchant: fk this **** i want the mats. LOLOL.

#IncreaseNINJAban #PermaBan #NeltharionFOREVER

8. Most people who need on items they don't really NEED, i report and they get banned (At least I think they do). So don't need unless you really need it.

9. I would be happy if they removed "need" from lockboxes. So many times have I seen 4/5 click "Greed" and then the 5th person clicks "Need".

10. Hijacking the thread to ask a few questions myself:

Is it ninjaing if you state at the beginning of the dungeon that your main spec is different and you just need for that (common practice in VOA, yet idk about RDF)?

Can you need for transmog if everyone else greeds?

Why the hell if it common practice on this server that there is no pvp main or offspec and you can roll for everything? Its BiS pvp gear and garbage pve gear, yet the pve gear is treated "better".

11. What is so bad on needing those lootboxes? I don't get it. I have an alt rogue and I can unlock it and use those items. If others don't - that ain't my problem. I personally don't see any issue with needing on lootboxes. If you can unlock them - why not? Please, tell me, what's the issue with it. Thank you.

12. What is so bad on needing those lootboxes? I don't get it. I have an alt rogue and I can unlock it and use those items. If others don't - that ain't my problem. I personally don't see any issue with needing on lootboxes. If you can unlock them - why not? Please, tell me, what's the issue with it. Thank you.
    Issue is - those lockboxes are for monetary purpouse, not to equip yourself. I generally go with the flow, people start to need on it, i hit need too. If not I play greed.

13. I forgot to mention that I have Blacksmithing on some of my characters. I have keys. Should I need? Not to mention you said your ALT can open them. I'd be pretty irked if I were doing a dungeon and someone started "Needing" stuff for their alts. Might as well need EVERY blue, not just lockboxes then.

14. Might as well need EVERY blue, not just lockboxes then.

That's what I do, and i've never had a complaint. Closest to a complaint I've had is someone asking to open the box so they could skill off of it, and someone asking to use a blue wrist out of UP or UK to wear as an upgrade.

Literally anyone can get a lockbox opened (BS, Engineer, Rogues, can all unlock it through the trade window), it's not like it's a rogue prio item. Same thing for enchanting shards, literally every class uses enchanting mats. Just because you have the profession that converts loot to shards does not give you the right to deprive the rest of the group of loot.

Compare this to a skinner. Skinning loot goes directly to the skinner, this is because the skinning loot wouldn't exist without the skinner there to skin.

VS

Enchanter, where they convert the groups valuable loot into a new material that is also valuable to all members of the group.

When the skinner gets all skins, nobody has lost anything (Except other skinners)
    When the enc gets all enc mats, the group loses all their sellable/tradeable loot.
    Edited: February 11, 2019

15. Hijacking the thread to ask a few questions myself:

Is it ninjaing if you state at the beginning of the dungeon that your main spec is different and you just need for that (common practice in VOA, yet idk about RDF)?

Can you need for transmog if everyone else greeds?

Why the hell if it common practice on this server that there is no pvp main or offspec and you can roll for everything? Its BiS pvp gear and garbage pve gear, yet the pve gear is treated "better".
    Sometimes i give people a chooise to roll MS PvP... but its just horribke to track.
    Pve specs are easier to track cause you can simply look at the raid composition.

I dont like to be needed to remember/write down names for such a thing.

When your in a dungeon and somethings drops that you want for OS or T-mog its just best to first ask.
    Most of the times people dont care anyway and say its okay or they dont say a thing.
    In that case you have green light to need. (Imo)
    Might aswell take a screenshot of you asking if you dont feel right about it or w/e.

You could state that your rolling another spec but i dont know if you can treat that the same way as the thing above.
    But i guess thats up to you.

12 Last