1. Stop manually blocking people from playing the game

It's becoming absolutely ridiculous i mean logging in at 3pm , 400 people queue , 9 pm almost and i'm 129# , this is non sens! It's like the 10th time the same stuff happen and i don't write about it , and as far as i am free to bring this up , there you go

The login queue is made by blocking players into logging in to icecrown and putting them in queue , where it is designed to let one dude in every 10 minutes , no wonder why the queue gets big. There has nothing to do with "population cap" reached , everyone knows this and yet no one talks about this !
    Sometimes i even hold the same position for 15 mins+ how is it possible? No one is DCing? Butter my *******

Never will i buy premium.

2. We aren't manually blocking anyone from logging in unless they're banned, you're just missing two key points to how the queue works.

1. Premium users can bypass the population cap.
    2. When a non-premium user disconnects they have a short grace period to log back in without waiting.

3. There is a guy who sits all day and pushes button to let one player in every 10mins. He sees you are next in que and he goes on coffee break.

Actual player cap is 300'000 players, but 12'000 is max we have reached because the guy just cant push that button so fast.