1. WotLK [Icecrown] Help me which class to pick

Hello my fellow warmane players after 10 years retail experience i decide to quit because i had enough with BFA
    i heard about warmane and im decide to give it a shoot. My problem is all those years i used to play mainly healing
    classes and never try to play dps. I decide with the warmane experience to try to main a dps but because of very rl shenanigans
    i prefer to stay as a casual player so i would like to help a class im between hunter/mage/shadow/balance and my focus is casual pvp
    bgs and solo wpvp, so which of those classes do you suggest me to pick
    Cheers in advance

2. Go for hunter or shadowpriest.

Mages and boomkins are downright useless for it.

3. Go for hunter or shadowpriest.

Mages and boomkins are downright useless for it.
    What? Mages are gods at solo wpvp and are great in Bgs. Especially if you dont care about arenas (as you can then only spec fire).

To answer the question, mage if you are good, otherwise go shadow (which isnt really easier but you can win a lot of duels by spamming a few instants). However, classes play a LOT differently then anything you are used to (assuming u started in early cata, go on blackrock (the old arena tournament, pure pvp server) and make every class (you start with decent gear already at 80) and play a few bgs or attack a few target dummys to get a feel for the class. Play what is fun.

4. Honestly if you're targeting to be casual just pick whatever you like to play, if you don't have experience on some dps class, try it on blackrock with free instant 80 and find your favorite playstyle.

5. Hunter is the answer, so you can kite the hell out of those p̶e̶s̶t̶k̶y̶ ̶p̶l̶a̶t̶e̶s̶ ̶i̶n̶ ̶B̶i̶S̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶S̶M̶ ̶w̶h̶o̶ ̶b̶a̶s̶i̶c̶a̶l̶l̶y̶ ̶a̶r̶e̶ ̶6̶0̶%̶ ̶o̶f̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶w̶h̶o̶l̶e̶ ̶I̶c̶e̶c̶r̶o̶w̶n̶ ̶s̶e̶r̶v̶e̶r̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶o̶f̶ ̶c̶o̶u̶r̶s̶e̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶y̶ ̶g̶o̶t̶ ̶t̶h̶a̶t̶ ̶g̶e̶a̶r̶ ̶l̶e̶g̶i̶t̶l̶y̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶n̶o̶t̶ ̶v̶i̶a̶ ̶d̶o̶n̶a̶t̶i̶o̶n̶s̶ casual players out there at RBG's and wpvp.
    Or you could try n̶o̶t̶ ̶p̶l̶a̶y̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶o̶n̶ ̶i̶c̶e̶c̶r̶o̶w̶n̶ ̶s̶o̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶ ̶c̶a̶n̶ ̶a̶v̶o̶i̶d̶ ̶t̶h̶i̶s̶ ̶w̶h̶o̶l̶e̶ ̶a̶u̶t̶i̶s̶m̶ looking for casual guilds out there to get a nice party and queue rbg s̶o̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶p̶r̶e̶m̶a̶d̶e̶ ̶w̶i̶t̶h̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶h̶i̶g̶h̶e̶r̶ ̶a̶m̶o̶u̶n̶t̶ ̶o̶f̶ ̶p̶l̶a̶t̶e̶s̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶h̶e̶a̶l̶e̶r̶s̶ ̶w̶i̶n̶s̶ or going out to tanaris/WG/stranglethorn l̶o̶o̶k̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶f̶o̶r̶ ̶g̶a̶n̶k̶s̶ ̶o̶n̶ ̶l̶o̶w̶b̶i̶e̶s̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶g̶e̶t̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶a̶t̶t̶e̶n̶t̶i̶o̶n̶ ̶o̶f̶ ̶w̶e̶l̶l̶ ̶g̶e̶a̶r̶e̶d̶ ̶8̶0̶s̶ for a nice wpvp session