1. [ANSWERED]Characters still gone.

Hello,

You might or should remember me from 120+ days ago where I said my accounts randomly disappeared when I was away for a month or two? I forgot. And said that I'll go on internship and will be busy so we can forget the characters thing. Well now my internship is almost over, figured i'd come back to WOTLK with my friends, but my characters are gone.

I remember something happened with my purchased Death Knight, you gave me some coins, later on decided I don't like the class, went to using Warlock, made it to around 60 level or so? Went away for a few months and me along with other room mates , all of our characters were gone. Only 2 room mates didn't have that problem, 1 being the same beginner as me and the other one who played WOTLK over warmane ever since it came out.

Point is, i'd still like get my character back if possible, or at least some coins (The coins you gave me are gone also, it was between 10-20 coins) so I could buy some enchants and weapons to level back up easily. Last time we talked about this, you said you didn't find anything from logs nor I saw a history or ticket of you giving me some coins and restoring my Death Knight. I don't know which of the staff helped me but maybe you can find the person who was dealing with my issue so it would give me and the person replying to this ticket some validation. Would suck to start over from 1 again. :) Also had a great guild and friends ready to welcome me back once i'm back which I now don't know how to contact because I don't have my character anymore.

Best regards,
    Norman Room

2. Greetings, we cannot restore characters after wipes/deletion, especially after some time has passed.

Regards, Borrean.