1. (A) to be added

Hey warmane community

My name is duskHD

I have been playing on warmane for quite a while on and off, never able to find a guild that raids consistently in the weekend wich is where my story begins .

I work in a shift system wich includes working from 06:00-14:00 followed by 14:00-22:00 in continuation, wich makes raiding in a conventional guild during the week not plausible when talking about attendance rates and activity.

To keep it short i am going to be looking for more 18+ folk, dads , students , working men and women who are interested in joining and building a community that does it's main chunk of raiding during the weekends (saturday and sunday)

The times for those days have not been set in stone and will be strawpolled when the interest is high and willingness for community building is showing.

What i have done so far is build an excel document with idea's for many questions that will be thrown at me regarding loot , activity , attendance requirements wich will obviously be more flexible, due to it being in the weekend.

Hope to speak to you guys soon.

2. Bump , making banners more prep work for the guild some interest