1. ArP Cap Case

Hi everyone.

Needle-Encrusted Scorpion: 678 Arp
    Mjolnir Runestone: 665 ArP
    x1 Fractured Dragon's Eye: 34 ArP
    x1 Fractured Cardinal Ruby: 20 ArP
    Total: 1397 ArP

1-) Both trinket can be proc at same time and stack ?
    2-) Is this case ok ?

Thanks and cheers..

2. they can proc in same time at start, i just dont know their icd for next proc

3. Those 2 proc for 15 seconds each, and they have an internal cool down of 45 seconds each (starting from the moment the buff appears, so you are left with 30 seconds without the buff). The thing is that needle procs by doing critical hits so it might be tough to have them proc together to be on 1400(100%) armor penetration rating for 15 seconds, but yeah those 2 stack together.

PS: I would use Grim Toll and Mjolnir Runestone if I were you, or even better, Mjolnir and Banner of Victory

4. I'm pretty sure that they're both on a 45s ICD and yes, they stack. While my memory on the ICD is likely correct, I'm 100% sure that NES can only proc on criticals which makes is not as ideal if you get a better trinket and have to replace one of those two.

5. İ made a new case. How is it ?

Combat Tree- Mace Specialization 3/5 %9 armor ignore= 126 ArP
    Mjolnir Runestone: 665 ArP %47.5 armor ignore
    Grim Toll: 612 ArP %43.7 armor ignore
    Total: 1403 ArP

So no need to waste gem slots..
    Edited: February 9, 2019

6. hardcap means you have it all the time. You don't with those trinkets.

7. Having 100% arp 33% of the time with other stats lower OR having 100% of arp with other statis higher, which one seems better?
    You'll get ARP on bis gear anyway, which will put you over the cap with trinket procs.
    That is good for a gearing up, RDF farming player, but stepping into ICC even LDW10 trinket will outperform all of those cause they'll put you over the arp cap.

8. ok i got it now, Thx for all advices and thoughts.

or even better, Mjolnir and Banner of Victory
    I'll use both trinkets you were mentioned plus Serrated Blades(3/3 %9 armor ignore).

So İ can reach 875 ArP(if when ArP Trinket procced ofc.) means %62.5 armor ignore. It is ok for me cos i can't reach hard cap with pvp gear. Thanks and cheers..
    Edited: February 10, 2019